Buttermilk Pancake. Fresh buttermilk is the secret ingredient for light and fluffy cakes in this buttermilk pancake recipe. The BEST Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes you'll ever try – promise! This easy to follow pancake recipe yields super delicious and totally amazing pancakes every time!
Pancakes are the hero of the breakfast table, and their very taste can even be described as "deeply breakfasty": eggy, salty, just. Buttermilk Pancakes are deliciously buttery and fluffy with golden, crisp edges and an irresistible buttermilk flavour. With some tips and tricks to help you get a steaming stack of incredible tasting. You can cook Buttermilk Pancake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Pancake
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 cups of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter, melted.
Serve the pancakes with butter and maple syrup. Inspired by: Lofty Buttermilk Pancakes on The Kitchn. Fluffy buttermilk pancakes are a staple at any good diner, but they're also easy to whip up at home! Once you've made a golden short stack, serve your pancakes with softened butter and lots of syrup.
Buttermilk Pancake step by step
- Mix all your ingredients together and make sure they are thoroughly mixed in.
- Heat up pan without oil.
- Once pan is hot pour in your mixed ingredients.
- Once the top of the pancake starts bubbling up, turn I over to cook the other side.
- Keep repeating this process until you have used up all your mixed ingredients.
- Share and enjoy!.
I used uncultured buttermilk, and the pancakes were thin and rubbery. Perhaps Martha meant to state that the buttermilk should be cultured. One of the BEST buttermilk pancake recipes I have found. These Buttermilk Pancakes have the perfect fluffy and light texture, and delicious flavor. They're easy to make using simple scratch ingredients!