Buttermilk Vanilla Pudding. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Prepare the pudding: Add milk, heavy cream and vanilla extract to a medium saucepan and heat over medium. Meanwhile, whisk together sugar, egg yolks, cornstarch and salt in a medium heatproof bowl.
Slowly add cream mixture to buttermilk mixture, whisking constantly until well blended. Add creme fraiche; whisk until blended. Scrape seeds from vanilla bean into a small heavy saucepan and add pod. You can cook Buttermilk Vanilla Pudding using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Vanilla Pudding
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of Buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 package (5.1 oz) of Vanilla Instant Pudding.
- You need 1 package of Sandie's Original Shortbread Cookies.
- You need 1 package of Cool Whip.
Cook, stirring, until the sugar has dissolved. Add the flour, alternating with the soured milk, to the egg mixture. Mix well and refrigerate for several hours. This makes a very large salad.
Buttermilk Vanilla Pudding step by step
- Beat buttermilk and pudding mix with hand mixer until pudding like texture..
- Add cool whip package and mix with spoon..
- Crumble cookies and mix into pudding..
- * Can add fresh sliced strawberries..
Mix instant pudding and buttermilk and set aside, the longer you let it sit the thicker it becomes. Add the cut-up bananas and the fruit cocktail to the buttermilk pudding mixture. Gently fold thawed Cool Whip into the pudding mixture. Chill in the refrigerator for a half hour and serve as a side salad or as dessert. DIRECTIONS Combine vanilla pudding and buttermilk; mix well.