Kelly's Buttermilk Ranch Dressing. We Are the Largest Online Restaurant Supplier Serving Restaurants and Individuals. Find Deals on Ranch Buttermilk Dressing in Condiments on Amazon. Want to take ranch dressing to the next level?
There will be no more dip-less, dressing-less nights around here. We can finally wave goodbye to nude foods forever. This one, my friends, is a game-changer. You can have Kelly's Buttermilk Ranch Dressing using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kelly's Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- You need 1 cup of Hellmans Real Mayonnaise (no substitutes).
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream (not light or fat free).
- It’s 1 of garlic clove crushed.
- You need 1/4 cup of flat leaf parsley chopped (I prefer flat over curly in this recipe).
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped chives (or green part of green onions).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of chopped fresh dill.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of buttermilk.
It is the perfect accompaniment to a fresh salad or pair it with a vegetable platter for dipping. Many buttermilk ranch dressing recipes use mayo, or a combination of both mayonnaise and sour cream. I prefer using all sour cream here; I don't like the way mayonnaise tastes in salad dressing. A few summers ago, I homed in on perfecting a Homemade Buttermilk Ranch Dressing recipe.
Kelly's Buttermilk Ranch Dressing step by step
- In a bowl add mayonnaise, sour cream and the rest of the ingredients EXCEPT for buttermilk. Mix well..
- Add buttermilk a little at a time and mix until you reach desired consistency.
- Taste to see if it needs a tad more salt..
- Pour dressing into a food processor. Turn on about 10-15 sec or until herbs are finely chopped..
- Hope you enjoy!.
Because I just didn't enjoy the ones from the the store shelves. I knew there was more deliciousness possible, if I only took some time to play in the kitchen. Well I accomplished that goal, I'm happy to say. Ranch dressing happens to be one of our favorites. The tangy buttermilk and fresh herbs and seasonings are wonderful on top of a fresh dinner salad.