Moist & sweet buttermilk corn bread. Moist definition is – slightly or moderately wet : damp. How to use moist in a sentence. Moist definition, moderately or slightly wet; damp.
The mayonnaise is a great trick cannot taste at all and definitely adds to the moisture level. I too combined the bananas and mayo first then stirred in dry ingredients and it worked perfectly. Added a teaspoon of vanilla also. You can have Moist & sweet buttermilk corn bread using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moist & sweet buttermilk corn bread
- Prepare of Dry.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Cornmeal.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 3/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Wet.
- You need 1 stick of butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beat.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1/2 can of whole kernel sweet corn, drained.
How to Make Moist Banana Bread. The key to a loaf of delightful banana bread is its moistness. Here are some tips and tricks to ensure that your banana bread doesn't turn dry: The bananas have to be over-ripe. When it comes to banana bread, the blacker the peel, the better. moist – Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions.
Moist & sweet buttermilk corn bread instructions
- Add dry ingredients in medium bowl, whisk together..
- Add wet ingredients into dry, mix completely but not over mixed..
- Grease a square nonstick baking pan (8×8), pour batter into prepared pan, sprinkle with sugar (1tblsp).
- Bake at 375° for 25 minutes.
- Let cool on rack for 15 minutes.
- Turn upside down and cut into squares, serve while warm..
Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: moist adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun–for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (slightly wet) húmedo/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo. Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa [b]grande[/b]", "mujer [b]alta[/b]"). Synonyms for moist at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. It consists of David Usher as lead vocalist, Mark Makoway on lead guitars, Jonathan Gallivan on guitars, Kevin Young on keyboards, Francis Fillion on drums, and Jeff Pearce on bass. It consists of David Usher as lead vocalist, Mark Makoway on lead guitars, Jonathan Gallivan on guitars, Kevin Young on keyboards, Francis Fillion on drums, and Jeff Pearce on bass.