Oatmeal Buttermilk Pancakes. Cornmeal gives these hearty oatmeal pancakes a crisp texture. Serve it with berries and maple Nutritional Information. These are denser than my ordinary whole wheat buttermilk pancakes.
This recipe was passed down to me by my grandma and is sure to be a family. Turn the pancakes over and cook until the bottoms are golden brown, brushing the skillet with more oil or butter if necessary. Reviews for: Photos of Buttermilk-Oatmeal Pancakes. You can cook Oatmeal Buttermilk Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Buttermilk Pancakes
- Prepare 2 cup of quick cooking oatmeal.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour (plain or all-purpose).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of oil.
- You need 2 medium of eggs (beaten).
Buttermilk-Oatmeal Pancakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. So these Oatmeal Buttermilk Pancakes are a delicious, indulgent, fibre-filled compromise. This instructable will guide you through the process of creating a delicious batch of my very own Oatmeal Buttermilk Pancakes, which I have refined to perfection over the past several years. We use them as fuel between workouts, make them for group breakfasts, and keep them on us for energy when traveling!
Oatmeal Buttermilk Pancakes step by step
- Combine oatmeal, soda & buttermilk. Let stand (at least) 5 minutes..
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt & sugar. Add to oatmeal..
- Mix oil & eggs into the oatmeal mixture..
- Stir only until blended. Batter will be thick..
- Cook on griddle or skillet over medium heat and ENJOY!.
Oatmeal Buttermilk Pancakes recipe: Try this Oatmeal Buttermilk Pancakes recipe, or Add oats and soda to buttermilk. Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Note: The batter on these hearty pancakes is thick, but the results are moist and light. While they make a great foundation for a. Nothing says weekend brunch better than Buttermilk Pancakes.