Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes. The BEST Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes you'll ever try – promise! This easy to follow pancake recipe yields super delicious and totally amazing pancakes every time! So much better than a box mix!
This recipe makes a lot, so I put leftovers in. Fluffy, airy, and sweet Buttermilk Pancakes are a must-have on Saturday mornings! Maple syrup and fresh fruit are always welcome, too. You can cook Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of refined or granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1 of egg.
Photography Credit: Sally Vargas. "Fluffy, homemade buttermilk pancakes recipe that's quick, easy and a family favorite! Add whipped butter and scratch-made maple syrup for an unforgettable down-home breakfast!" Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe. These pancakes are extra light and fluffy with a classic buttery flavor and golden brown, crisp tops and bottoms. Light and Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe.
Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes step by step
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and salt..
- Mix egg and melted butter with the buttermilk..
- Add the liquid mixture to dry mixture stirring until smooth..
- Fry on a non-stick pan. Then serve with your favorite toppings and/or syrup..
The perfect pancakes are light, fluffy, tender, and golden-brown, and this recipe does not disappoint. It even stands up to slight modifications, including substituting more buttermilk in place of the milk. Nothing says "happy weekend" quite like a stack of fluffy flapjacks. And this is a buttermilk pancake recipe, so you know the pancakes are going to be fabulous and a little tangy Please read the recipe notes on flour measurement! Classic Buttermilk Pancakes — made completely from scratch!