Creamy Butternut Squash and Tomatoes Soup. I love Autumnal flavours, but I don't love Autumn at all. Yes it can be very romantic. Strolling through a park on a crisp Autumn day, all wrapped up warm while crunching through leaves.
Creamy Butternut Squash Soup is very easy to cook. I made this soup with added tomatoes for extra savory and natural flavor. This is perfect meal for cold. You can have Creamy Butternut Squash and Tomatoes Soup using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Butternut Squash and Tomatoes Soup
- You need 2 pounds of butternut squash.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of Roma tomato.
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- It’s 2 cubes of vegetable bouillon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut cream or heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper (optional).
- You need 1 tablespoon of corn starch.
I used to live in Australia, where this soup is served often. I had to have the recipe, and now it's one of my family's favorites. In a small saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. Add the water, bouillon, salt and.
Creamy Butternut Squash and Tomatoes Soup step by step
- Wash the tomatoes, cut them into wedges Wash and peel the butternut squash, cut it into cubes.
- Place in a safe microwave bowl 1/2 cup of water with the vegetable bouillon cubes Heat to a maximum heat for 1 minute- 1 1 / 2 minute or until dissolved, mix.
- In a food processor place the tomatoes, squash, 3 cups of water, liquefy.
- Place the preparation in a saucepan Add the dissolved vegetable bouillon cubes, mix Add red pepper (optional).
- Cook it over medium heat for 40 minutes Mix it occasionally with wooden spoon.
- In a bowl place the cream (heavy whipping or coconut), corn starch, mix.
- Add the preparation in the pan, stir continuously for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot Add grated Parmesan cheese or grated vegan Parmesan style (to taste).
This simple homemade butternut squash soup is the best I've ever tasted! It's super creamy (yet cream-less) and full of delicious roasted This traditional butternut squash soup will go great with grilled cheese sandwiches and salads through the end of winter. Keep it in mind for the holidays, too. If you don't have an immersion blender, which I highly recommend for tasks like this, you could transfer the One of my favorite ways to garnish Butternut Squash Soup, apart from crispy bacon, are salty Pepitas. They add the perfect bite to the creamy and smooth soup.