Spicy Butternut Squash w/ Shrimp *EASY*. Without the shrimp, this Curried Butternut Squash Soup is vegan. It has just a few ingredients and while they are easy to find and the actual process Or, you can add some spicy shrimp to it for some added oomph! I used the same spices I used in the Butternut Squash soup: coriander, chili, cumin.
Bacon and Parmesan add richness and shrimp and butternut squash lighten things back up. My favorite shrimp recipe is a shrimp scampi, but I really like this fall dish with butternut squash. Smaller squash are easier for me to cut. You can cook Spicy Butternut Squash w/ Shrimp *EASY* using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Butternut Squash w/ Shrimp *EASY*
- It’s of About 5 butternut squash cubed.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground Ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s 1 tbs of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of heated heavy cream.
- It’s of Add salt to taste at the end.
- You need 2 cups of chopped poached peeled and deveined shrimp* optional.
My spicy butternut squash soup recipe is easy to make and is also vegan friendly. It's a deliciously tasty winter warmer spiced with fresh chilli. This quick and easy butternut squash soup is so flavorful with ginger and brown sugar; it only takes a few minutes in your Instant Pot®! Reviews for: Photos of Instant Pot® Spicy Butternut Squash Soup.
Spicy Butternut Squash w/ Shrimp *EASY* step by step
- Toss the cubed squash in about 1 tsp of oil and all the spices. Lay out on a lined sheet pan and bake at 375 F until toothpick can pierce through squash without resistance. 35 mins or more.
- Once cooked add squash to a blender with a veggie stock or some of the warm heavy cream because the squash will not blend without some liquid to help it out !!.
- Blend until creamy and smooth. Once smooth add to a pot and add the rest of the cream and bring to a simmer for about 5 mins. Add salt to taste and now the SOUP is done. 😊.
- Add chopped shrimp for that extra bite and you’re done !!!.
First, thoroughly rinse raw shrimp w/ shells still on. Try This Creamy Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese. Savory Butternut Squash and Black Bean Enchiladas. Spiced Chickpea Bowls with Pickled Beet We're obsessed with the jicama shrimp tacos on our site, which got us thinking about what other veggies If you don't already have a mandolin, buy one to make this recipe. It will make prep so much easier.