Butternut Squash Soup & Mediterranean Stuffed Butternut Squash. Reviews for: Photos of Butternut Squash Soup II. This Butternut Squash Soup Recipe is creamy and delicious, without being loaded up with heavy cream. It's easy to prepare, and the incredible flavor of the butternut squash really shines.
Ready in an hour and freezes well. This Crockpot Butternut Squash Soup recipe is naturally vegan and gluten-free, easy to make, and SO delicious! Watch how to make the best butternut squash soup in this short video! You can have Butternut Squash Soup & Mediterranean Stuffed Butternut Squash using 18 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butternut Squash Soup & Mediterranean Stuffed Butternut Squash
- It’s of chicken.
- You need of bay laurel.
- Prepare of fresh mixed herb.
- It’s of citrus peel.
- You need of butternut squash.
- It’s of kale.
- It’s of garlic.
- It’s of onion.
- You need of Mediterranean flavored feta cheese.
- Prepare of dried cranberries.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- It’s of cinammon.
- You need of nutmeg.
- It’s of heavy cream.
- It’s of apple.
- It’s of butter.
The trick is to roast the butternut squash, which is easy to do and yields tons of extra flavor. This butternut squash soup recipe is the best! When this time of year rolls around I've always got a few butternut squashes sitting on the counter to cook with so I'm often looking for new things to add them too. Making soup from butternut squash is one of our go-to moves during the fall.
Butternut Squash Soup & Mediterranean Stuffed Butternut Squash step by step
- Make poached chicken. put citrus peel, bay leaf, cooking wine, thyme, salt and pepper in pot, and bring it to boil..
- Then put chicken breast inside for about 10 min..
- Pre-heat the oven in 375F. Poke butternut squash with fork a few times and microwave for 2 min. Cut into half then..
- Drizzle olive oil, pepper, salt, thyme (&rosemary) and put butter inside. Bake for 45min in 375F..
- Save the chicken broth, cut the chicken into one-bite size.
- This is the other half of the squash! Peel it..
- Cut this squash and onion and apple into small pieces..
- Season with olive oil, salt, pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg and butter. Bake this in 425F for 30min..
- Scoop out the squash and we'll mix this with other ingredients..
- Pan-fry onion, kale and garlic. add salt and pepper..
- Add the one-bite size chicken inside and squash from step 9..
- Take the ingredients from step 8, put all into blender..
- Add the chicken broth (step 5), more salt pepper cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Blend it until all are smoothed out. (Pan-fry sage leave with olive oil for 10sec) Served the soup with heavy cream and the sage..
- Stuff the food from step 11 back into the squash shell. Sprinkle Mediterranean flavored feta cheese and cranberry and thyme. Done!.
Fortunately for you, it could not be easier. Easy homemade butternut squash soup is naturally thick and creamy, perfect for the season when squash is available in abundance. Full of butternut flavour, this soup is perfect for when you're. This roasted butternut squash soup is made with creamy coconut milk and jalapeños for a fiery kick! It is dairy-free, vegetarian, and absolutely delicious.