Fried Butternut Squash. Here's what you need: butternut squash, olive oil, dried rosemary, salt, pepper. Blot any moisture from the butternut squash fries with paper towels, and place on the prepared baking sheet. If you like butternut squash these fries are excellent and are ZERO Weight Watcher PPTS!
The secret to perfect, crispy-chewy (not soggy. Butternut squash is delicious and healthy, and you can use it in a number of different recipes. Learn how to make Butternut Squash Fries & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. You can have Fried Butternut Squash using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Butternut Squash
- It’s 1-1/2 pounds of diced butternut squash.
- It’s 1/4 cup of finely diced onion, I used a yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of bacon drippings.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Crispy Butternut Squash Pro Tips/Recipe Notes. Make sure the oven is fully preheated before you add the pan. The high heat helps to crisp them up without making them soggy. That's right, I married a man who despises veggies.
Fried Butternut Squash instructions
- Heat the bacon drippings.
- Add the butternut squash and onion fry till tender.
- Add spices cook till creamy.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
These Sesame Butternut Squash Noodles are super simple and extremely healthy! Pan fried noodles with onion, garlic, ginger, and sesame oil. Let's talk about these Pan Fried Butternut Squash Noodles! Peel squash with a vegetable peeler. Slice the ends off the squash, and then cut it in half width-wise.