Butternut Squash with Fennel. After a summer of absorbing the sun's energy, farm-fresh Butternut Squash is ripe, sweet, and ready for autumn consumption. Add the onion, fennel and butternut squash. Drizzle with a little more oil and toss to coat.
Add just enough water to stir vegetables without covering. Season with sucralose, cinnamon, salt, and pepper and reduce heat. Layer half of the butternut squash slices in the baking dish. You can cook Butternut Squash with Fennel using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butternut Squash with Fennel
- Prepare 2 pounds of cubed butternut squash.
- You need 1 of large bulb and stems fennel.
- You need 3 of large Michigan red apples.
- Prepare 1 pound of bulk sausage.
- It’s 1/2 pound of bacon.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Pink Himalayan Salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
Top with the remaining butternut squash; season with salt and pepper, pour the cream over the squash, and then top with the remaining cheese and panko. Arrange the the squash in an even layer on a sheet pan, and toss with just enough olive oil to coat. Season liberally with salt and pepper. Place oil in large pan over medium heat and add chopped fennel.
Butternut Squash with Fennel instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cube the fennel. Peel, core, and dice the apples. Slice the bacon into small pieces..
- Mix everything together, except Pink Himalayan salt and butter..
- Put the mixture into a pan, 9×13..
- Slice the butter into pats and place on top of the mixture in pan..
- Cover and put into oven for and hour and 15 minutes..
- Uncover and add Pink Himalayan salt sprinkle on top..
- Let rest 10 minutes, serve I hope you enjoy!.
Roasted Butternut Squash with Wild Fennel Seeds. Fennel grows on the roadside pretty much everywhere around St Tropez. My usual foraging patch is on the way to one of the clothes markets. This dish is really simple and tasty, and full of texture and flavour. Best of all, there's absolutely no wastage.