Brown Sugar Cinnamon Butternut Squash. Simple roasted butternut squash with cinnamon, brown sugar and a little cayenne. Cinnamon and cayenne add warmth while brown sugar sweetens things up a little. During the fall and winter, we find ourselves making a batch of roasted butternut squash almost weekly.
Cinnamon Roasted Butternut Squash is the perfect side dish for any fall/winter meal. This roasted butternut squash recipe is a holiday must-have. Toss those fiery orange cubes with cinnamon, brown sugar, and spices. You can cook Brown Sugar Cinnamon Butternut Squash using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brown Sugar Cinnamon Butternut Squash
- Prepare 1 of Butternut Squash.
- You need 4 tbsp of Unsalted Butter-divided.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Brown Sugar-light or dark.
- It’s 4 dash of Ground Cinnamon-to taste.
- Prepare of Salt.
Clearly, we're going to a good place with this. Directions: Add the cubed butternut squash to the slow cooker. Cut the cube of butter into slices and place over the squash. In a small bowl combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and salt.
Brown Sugar Cinnamon Butternut Squash step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Line baking pan with aluminum foil ..
- Cut squash lengthwise and then de-seed and de-string. (I use ice cream scoop for this.).
- Coat squash halves with softened butter ; 1 tablespoon each. Then melt 2 tablespoons Butter and mix it into brown sugar..
- Coat halves with butter/brown sugar mixture. Sprinkle with cinnamon, then cover with foil ..
- Bake in the oven for 45min to 1hour. Check after 30min for tenderness; continue checking every 15min after that until flesh is easily pierced with fork..
- When done, cut lengthwise and crosswise into the flesh, creating squares to be easily removed. Then enjoy!!.
I developed this simple roasted butternut squash brown sugar recipe for kids, but it turned out to How To Make Roasted Butternut Squash with Brown Sugar. Start by peeling and scooping the seeds from the Next, blend brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, and pepper into melted butter in a small bowl. Brown sugar, maple syrup, butter, and some cinnamon and nutmeg flavor the butternut squash, and it goes well with ham, pork, sausages, or just about Butternut squash is one of America's favorite winter squashes. It's relatively moist and has a sweet, nutty flavor. This baked dish is an easy way to.