Butternut Squash Gnocchi. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and chill at. Rustic butternut squash gnocchi, and I only say rustic simply because I was too lazy to make the little ridges (also called Rigagnocchi) on each gnocchi, is a must try for gnocchi lovers. This butternut squash gnocchi recipe is just that- warm and comforting and absolutely delicious!
In this video I show you how to make butternut squash gnocchi. Recipe: Butternut Squash Gnocchi with Harissa Onions. Butternut Squash, Sausage, and Kale Gnocchi-gnocchi with roasted butternut squash, sausage, kale, dried cranberries, rosemary, and Parmigiano Reggiano cheese. You can have Butternut Squash Gnocchi using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butternut Squash Gnocchi
- It’s 2 cup of Pureed roasted butternut squash.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Kosher salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of 1-2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 of Grated Parmesean cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
This butternut squash gnocchi recipe is just that! Delicious and satisfying meal to cosy up with in I've also topped my butternut squash gnocchi with just a light sprinkling of fried chorizo strips to. Add the chopped butternut squash, chopped broccoli rabe, and a good pinch of salt and pepper. Divide the butternut squash gnocchi between large shallow bowls.
Butternut Squash Gnocchi instructions
- Combine pureed squash, salt and egg until smooth using a spatula..
- Add flour 1/2 cup at a time until dough pulls away from the bowl. More may be needed to prevent dough from being to sticky.
- On a floured counter, kneed dough to combine and form into ball..
- Cut sections of the dough and roll them into 1 inch logs. Cut 1 inch pieces and transfer to a cookie sheet..
- This recipe makes enough for eight servings so freeze half if you don't need it all..
- Place in salted boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes until they float.
- While they are cooking sauté garlic lightly in olive oil and add red pepper flakes.
- Drain cook gnocchi and add to the olive oil and red pepper flakes add salt and pepper and Parmesan cheese to taste.
- I served this with mustard crusted chicken but you can serve it with any protein you wish.
These little butternut squash gnocchi are ever so slightly sweet. Place butternut squash on a parchment paper Boil the gnocchi until they float (follow directions on package) then remove them with a slotted spoon. Continue until all the gnocchi are cooked. Remove the gnocchi from the ice water and place on a kitchen towel to dry. Gnocchi are the base for a simple toss with sweet butternut squash, rich chicken thighs, spinach Look for prepeeled and cubed butternut squash to save even more time.