Chicken Breast with White Bean and Apple Salsa and Sautéed Butternut Squash and Feta. Great recipe for Chicken Breast with White Bean and Apple Salsa and Sautéed Butternut Squash and Feta. This recipe may sound complicated, but trust us, this meal cooks up fast and delicious. Pan-seared chicken breasts topped with white bean and apple salsa served with a side of sautéed butternut.
Pan-seared chicken breasts topped with white bean and apple salsa served with a side of sautéed butternut squash. Cheddar cheese and sweet apple are enclosed in sauteed chicken breasts.. For the sauce I used apple juice vs. water and a mild white wine. You can cook Chicken Breast with White Bean and Apple Salsa and Sautéed Butternut Squash and Feta using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Breast with White Bean and Apple Salsa and Sautéed Butternut Squash and Feta
- It’s 8 oz of chicken, boneless, skinless.
- You need 1 of Kosher salt, to taste.
- You need 1 of Black pepper, to taste.
- You need of White Bean and Apple Salsa.
- You need 2 each of scallions, chopped, greens and whites separated.
- You need 3 oz of white beans, cooked.
- It’s 1 small of Macintosh apple, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 of leaves sage, chopped.
- It’s 3 of leaves parsley, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Butternut Squash and Feta.
- You need 3 tbsp of vegetable oil, divided.
- Prepare 1 small of butternut squash, large dice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 2 oz of feta, crumbled.
I added a little poultry seasoning for flavor and added a splash of cream. Deglaze with a splash of white wine & chicken stock to make a stew. Drop chevre-rosemary biscuits made with CalyRoad goat cheese & buttermilk from Rock House Creamery onto the stew then bake to bubbling perfection. Kale with Roasted Garlic with Gruyere Cheese Sausage, Shallots and Capers.
Chicken Breast with White Bean and Apple Salsa and Sautéed Butternut Squash and Feta step by step
- Season the chicken with kosher salt and black pepper, and set aside at room temperature..
- Combine the whites of the scallions, beans, apple, cider vinegar, sage, parsley, and olive oil. Stir well, and season to taste with salt and pepper..
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, then add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil..
- Cook chicken until browned on first side, then flip and sauté until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken from the pan and set aside..
- Over medium-high heat, add 2 more tablespoons of vegetable oil. Add squash cubes. Stir briefly, then arrange in a single layer, and cook without stirring for about 5 minutes to brown the bottom sides. Sprinkle with cumin, salt and pepper, and stir to turn cubes and continue to cook until tender and browned all over. Adjust salt and pepper to taste, then add scallion greens. Remove from heat, and add crumbled feta..
- Serve chicken breasts with white bean and apple salsa along with a side of sautéed butternut squash and feta. Enjoy!.
Chicken & Apple Sausage, Butternut Squash and Endive Salad. Chicken Apple Sausage with Brown Rice, Apples and Feta Cheese. This simple baked chicken packs a ton of flavor atop a nice, toasty mixture of beans, tomatoes, and herbs. Since the chicken cooks on top of the vegetables, its juice add to the sauciness of the burst, roasted tomatoes, the buttery olives, and the tender creamy beans. A little bit of lemon zest makes a lovely finish.