Polish Sausage and Cabbage. Add sausage and beer to the cabbage; stir. Reviews for: Photos of Polish Link Sausage and Cabbage. Cabbage Sausage Supper Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
When I was a small child my family (African-American) lived next door to a Polish family. One of my favorites was a dish with polish sausage, cabbage, and potatoes. Polish Sausage and Cabbage Foil PacksPillsbury.com. You can have Polish Sausage and Cabbage using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Polish Sausage and Cabbage
- It’s 1 of Large head of Cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 of Large onion diced.
- It’s 2 pack of smoked polish sausage links.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 of caps of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Salt, black pepper, and garlic.
This easy slow cooker Polish sausage soup is full of flavor. The kielbasa is cooked with cabbage, onions, and potatoes, along with optional tomatoes. The key to great flavor is the caramelization you will get from browning the sausage, onion, and cabbage prior to adding them to the slow cooker. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly!
Polish Sausage and Cabbage step by step
- Cut up cabbage and dice 1/2 onion or full onion(optional). Add to a large pan with lid. Pour in 1 cup of water, 2 caps vegetable oil, and add your seasonings-salt, black pepper, and garlic. I just sprinkle it over top and if i think it needs more, after it steams a little bit, i'll add a little more. Let it steam over medium heat with lid on, stirring occasionally..
- In a skillet, cut up polish sausage links, and let it slightly brown. Add 1 cap of oil, to prevent sticking. I have non-stick skillets and no oil is nessesary..
- After polish sausage slightly browns, pour it into the large pan with the cabbage and onion..
- Let it continue steaming with lid on, stirring occasionally, until cabbage and onion is soft and not hard. Then turn it off, it's done. Serve it hot or let it cool a little bit..
Cabbage, however, I'm a huge fan of. This Cabbage and Noodles recipe is one of my favorite comfort foods and I also love this Sweet and Sour Cabbage Next time you need to warm your belly, try a bowl of this Cabbage Soup with Smoked Sausage. Heat butter in heavy, deep skillet. Add sausages and brown over medium to high heat, turning occasionally. Simple But Delicious – Cabbage, Potatoes, and Smoked Sausage.