Easy Insta Pot Cabbage/Sausage/Potatoes. An Instant Pot is one of the best appliances you can own and making cabbage in it is the easiest and quickest, especially when you add smoked sausage and potatoes in the pot. First I discovered the Instant Pot cabbage, then the Instant Pot sausage, then started making them together (Instant Pot cabbage and sausage) and now here's the latest iteration in Making this cabbage, kielbasa and potatoes Instant Pot dinner is very easy! Chop the sausage and slice cabbage, and onion.
So try my Instant Pot Cabbage, Sausage and Potatoes Meal recipe. This super easy Crock Pot Cabbage recipe with the savory flavor of bacon and onions makes the perfect side dish for any family dinner. This Cabbage, Sausage and Potato Soup recipe is quick and easy to make, and SO delicious and comforting. You can have Easy Insta Pot Cabbage/Sausage/Potatoes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Insta Pot Cabbage/Sausage/Potatoes
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- It’s 12 Ounces of Smoked Susage Slices.
- It’s 1 of Medium Onion Sliced.
- It’s 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 of Medium Head if Cabbage Coarsely Chopped.
- It’s 1 Pound of Small Red Potatoes Quartered.
- You need 1 of Chicken Bouillon Cube.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Water.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- It’s to Taste of Salt and Pepper.
This easy cabbage soup recipe is also easy to make in the Instant Pot or Crock-Pot, if you prefer. Home » Instant Pot » Quick and Easy Instant Pot Cabbage. You can even add cooked potatoes if you wish! I love Instant Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage, but I Add olive oil to the Instant Pot on the saute function.
Easy Insta Pot Cabbage/Sausage/Potatoes step by step
- On saute settings, add olive oil and sliced sausage peices. Saute until lightly browned. Next add the onions and garlic. Lightly saute for about 1 minute..
- When finished add all other ingredients into the pressure cooker. Add salt and pepper to taste. A sliced up carrot would also be good and add some nice color..
- Pressure cook for 4 minutes. Let naturally release for 4 minutes. Finish with a quick release. Plate up and enjoy..
Add sliced sausage and cook for a few minutes. This Buttered Instant Pot Cabbage is the easiest way to make delicious cabbage in your Instant Add other vegetables like carrots or thick cut potatoes as well. This buttered Instant Pot Cabbage is easy and delicious and can be made right in your Instant Pot. This Pressure Cooker Sausage and Potatoes Recipe is a great one-pot meal for the whole family! To be honest I really think that the Instant Pot was made for these kind of dishes.