Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes. If you give this Instant Pot Chicken Cabbage Soup a try, be sure to leave a comment and rate the recipe below. It's light, savory, and the cabbage turns naturally sweet after simmered in chicken broth with shiitake mushrooms. I highly recommend that you use chicken thighs for this instant pot recipe.
The flavorful, hearty soup is packed with tender chicken and soft napa cabbages. I really love the soft, sweet napa cabbage in this soup. Use an ample amount of the large, thick outer leaves. You can cook Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes
- It’s 1 bundle of vermicelli.
- It’s 8 of chicken meatball.
- It’s 10 of large napa cabbage leaves.
- Prepare 1 handful of dried wood ear mushroom.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- You need 8 oz of fried firm tofu.
- You need 16 oz of homemade chicken and seafood stock.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of lacto-fermented veggie.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of fish sacue.
- You need 1 Tsp of toasted sesame oil.
You can transfer the chicken and vegetables to another pot, and strain the broth if you like cleaner broth. Napa Cabbage Soup with Tofu and MeatballsOmnivore's Cookbook. Napa cabbage can withstand long cooking. I like to use the whole leaves in hot pots or chaffing Celery cabbage or napa is cylindrical in shape with broad milky white stems and crinkly edged leaves.
Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes step by step
- Soak dried wood ear mushroom one day ahead. Soak rice vermicelli in warm water until soften for about 5 min..
- While waiting for vermicelli to be ready, sautee carrots, wood ear mushroom, fermented veggies and napa cabbages in olive oil. Set Instant pot Max on Sautee function for 10 minutes. Keep stir fry until all veggies are withered..
- Pour in 16 oz homemade stock and 32 oz water. Add fried tofu, vermicelli, pre-cooked chickenballs. Cancel santee function, and switch to pressure cook, select low pressure and time for 1 min and choose quick release..
- Once pressure is release, remove the lid and adjust the seasoning with fish sauce. Drizzling some toasted sesame oil when serving..
The Chinese folk saying above extols the virtue of tofu and napa cabbage to keep us well. Layering it with so many textures – ruffle-y Napa cabbage leaves, matchsticks of radish and pear, chewy baked tofu, crunchy nuts and seeds The tofu alone could be made in a big batch and tossed into other salads throughout the week, as well. You end up with fall-apart cabbage plus a rich and hearty flavor that's super comforting. This Instant Pot cabbage soup recipe is packed with hearty beef, a tomato broth, and plenty of veggies. It's very satisfying and full of flavor!