Melts in Your Mouth! CABBAGE ROLLS【Recipe Video】. The Video is about preparation of Fried milk which melts at your mouth. Please go ahead and enjoy the video. Tashvi's kitchen brings you, lot of recipe at.
And they are even easier if you make them in a slow cooker. Watch the video, then get the recipe for Judy's Stuffed Cabbage Rolls. The ingredients list is very simple and it's a flavorsome Are you ready to learn how to make the yummiest, fluffiest, melt in the mouth Potato Rolls? You can have Melts in Your Mouth! CABBAGE ROLLS【Recipe Video】 using 17 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Melts in Your Mouth! CABBAGE ROLLS【Recipe Video】
- Prepare 1 head of cabbage.
- Prepare 400 g of / 14 oz ground meat (pork and beef).
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 of onion (large).
- Prepare 20 g (0.7 oz) of butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 25 g of / 0.9 oz panko (bread crumbs).
- It’s of black pepper.
- Prepare of ■Soup.
- Prepare 3 cubes of chicken stock bouillon (Maggi bouillon).
- Prepare 700 ml (24 fl oz) of hot water.
- You need 40 ml (1.4 fl oz) of white wine.
- It’s 3 leaves of bay leaf.
- It’s of salt to taste (2-3 pinches of salt).
- You need of ■Others.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 100 g (3.5 oz) of bacon.
We have the easy video tutorial and recipe to show you. Melting Moments are a delicious shortbread-like cookie covered with confectioners sugar that literally melt-in-your-mouth. The finishing touch is to top each cookie with a red or green candied cherry. Other times the dough is rolled into a crescent shape with the ends sometimes.
Melts in Your Mouth! CABBAGE ROLLS【Recipe Video】 step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/VB123nYKgEY.
- Chop onion into fine pieces. Heat the butter in a frying pan over medium-low heat. Put the chopped onion in it and fry until soft; set aside..
- Remove the cabbage core from 1 head cabbage. Put water and dash of salt in a large pot and put the cabbage with the cut part down. Heat it over medium heat..
- Bring to a boil and turn off the heat. Leave it for a minute, and turn the cabbage upside down. Peel leaves off the cabbage while cooking over low heat..
- Thin the thick stem on cabbage leaves. Pat dry with paper towel..
- Put bouillon cubes in a bowl. Add 700 ml hot water and stir well until cubes melted. Transfer 100ml of the bouillon into a container, let it cool; set aside..
- Put ground meat and 1/4 tsp salt in a bowl. Knead well for 3-4 mins until sticky. Add 100ml of bouillon in several additions and knead well until combined..
- Add the fried onion, panko (bread crumbs), an egg and black pepper. Mix it until well combined..
- Divide it into 12 equal. Roll it into an oval shape between the palms of your hands..
- Lay a cabbage leaf and place the meat on the cabbage leaf near the stem. Fold the leaf up over the meat. Fold each of the sides toward the middle. Roll the meat up the rest of the leaf. You should roll it a little tightly..
- If you have some smaller leaves, overlap the leaves. Repeat with remaining meat and cabbage leaves..
- Cut a carrot into 5cm / 2” sticks. Cut bacon into small pieces..
- Place each cabbage roll on a pan, seam-side down, without gaps. Fill the gaps with carrots and bacon. The pan should be jam-packed with cabbage rolls. (pan; diameter 26cm / 10'').
- Put Bay leaf. Pour 1/3 of the prepared bouillon in it. (If you put all in, roll cabbages will float and it will fall apart, so put 1/3 at first addition.) Pour white wine..
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and reduce heat to low. Simmer it for about 60 minutes with a lid on..
- Add the remaining bouillon in 2 parts every about 15 mins. Sometimes skim off the scum. 1 hour later, put 2-3 pinches of salt in it while tasting. The salt brings out the flavor of the soup and power the taste..
- It's all done!.
When you don't have the time to make a yeast dough from scratch, these "quickie sticky buns" are great. Using handy refrigerated crescent rolls, you're off to a speedy start in assembling these ever-popular treats. For my melt-in-your-mouth maple cinnamon rolls, we're using an overnight dough recipe. Most of my sweet roll/cinnamon roll recipes can be started the Though this recipe is prepared in a stand mixer, you don't necessarily need one to make it; a handheld mixer is just fine. Melting Moments Cookies are literally melting in your mouth.