Bacon Sautéed Cabbage. I paired beautifully with the Tangy Sautéed Cabbage with Bacon and the Smashed Red Potatoes. Cabbage is fried with bacon, onion, and garlic for a side dish you'll want to eat again and again. Reviews for: Photos of Fried Cabbage with Bacon, Onion, and Garlic.
Pierogies filled with soft, fluffy potato are comforting enough on their own, but when topped with tempting bacon and cabbage, they're taken to a whole new level. Sauteéd Cabbage with Bacon, Onion, Dill, Lemon Zest. We love sautéed cabbage with bacon and onion, but the day I added dill and lemon peel to my recipe, I realized you can always improve a. You can have Bacon Sautéed Cabbage using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Sautéed Cabbage
- Prepare 1/4 head of cabbage sliced thin.
- You need 4 slices of bacon chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion chopped.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need to taste of Garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 of tblsps cayenne vinegar (I made mine).
Try this Sauteed Cabbage and Bacon recipe, or contribute your own. Cut cabbage in half and, with the cut-side down, slice as thinly as possible around the core, like coleslaw. Thanks to bacon and garlic, sometimes boring cabbage transforms into a dish that's almost crave worthy. If you have never fried or sautéed cabbage before, you need to start.
Bacon Sautéed Cabbage step by step
- Put your chopped bacon in cast iron skillet add onions and fry together about 3 minutes add the cabbage and the seasoning fry until cabbage starts to get done… add the cayenne vinegar and let cook until the cabbage starts to brown a little….
All Reviews for Sauteed Cabbage with Bacon. Sauteed Cabbage with Bacon. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Put the bacon in a large saute pan over medium heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until the fat has rendered and the bacon is golden brown and crisp, about. Cabbage is really best the first time, reheating it in the microwave makes it too soft. If you don't know how I posted a video below.