Cheesy Cabbage Sausage One Skillet Dinner. This Cheesy Cabbage Sausage Skillet is a great low-carb one skillet dinner that's packed with healthy vegetables, delicious smoked sausage, and a bit of cheesy goodness. So, what do you need for this Cheesy Sausage and Cabbage Skillet? An easy, one skillet meal made with cabbage and sausages.
I've had a few comments about the can opener. You can get one on Amazon. Keto Cheesy Cabbage Sausage SkilletKiol Bassa. You can have Cheesy Cabbage Sausage One Skillet Dinner using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Cabbage Sausage One Skillet Dinner
- It’s 4 Tablespoons of Butter.
- Prepare 4-5 of Garlic Smoked Sausages (or regular sausages but add smoked paprika!), sliced into 1 inch slices.
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of Smoked Paprika (see above).
- It’s 1 of Red Bell Pepper, diced.
- It’s 1 of Onion, diced.
- You need 4 of Garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1/2 head of cabbage cored and sliced (1/2 inch thickness).
- Prepare 1/2 Tablespoon of each Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 2-3 Tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Sriracha Sauce (optional but recommended).
- You need 1 Cup of Diced Tomatoes.
- It’s 2 Cups of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
It's a one-pan comfort food weeknight dinner recipe, but this naturally gluten free cheesy sausage, rice, and spinach skillet is also great for meal prep! Fluff the rice, then stir in one cup of the cheese. Keep the skillet over medium-low heat as you add in the spinach a handful at a time, stirring it in bit. Sauté hot Italian sausage meat with ginger and garlic, mix with veg, and dinner's a wrap!
Cheesy Cabbage Sausage One Skillet Dinner step by step
- Heat oven to 400 F (200 C). Heat the butter in a large (10 – 12 inch) skillet over medium-high heat, add the sliced sausage and cook 2-3 minutes per side until browned..
- Add the pepper, onion, garlic, cabbage, salt & pepper and cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes add the smoked paprika (if using), the Worcestershire sauce and Sriracha and cook for another 5 minutes until vegetables are softened..
- Add the tomatoes then top with the Mozzarella cheese then place into the oven and cook for 10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and starting to brown..
- Serve immediately..
Increase heat to high and cook mushrooms in the fat in the skillet, tossing often, until browned and starting to release Remove skillet from heat and mix chives, sausage, and remaining cabbage into stir-fry. This easy weeknight meal is one that your entire family will love! We created this incredible Cheesy Smoked Sausage Skillet as part of a sponsored post. This Kielbasa and Cabbage Skillet is a fast and hearty weeknight dinner full of fiber and flavor! Kielbasa is a Polish sausage usually made with pork, or a mixture of pork and beef.