Cabbage soup. This Cabbage Soup recipe is one of the few recipes that you can sit down and eat as much as you want as often as you want and you can feel great about it! Reviews for: Photos of Healing Cabbage Soup. To make this simple cabbage soup you only need fresh cabbage, onions, canned tomatoes, chicken stock, and a few spices.
This is THE most adaptable soup. It's flavorful, incredibly healthy, and comes together in no time. Cabbage Soup is a savory vegetable soup made with carrots, celery, onions, cabbage, diced tomato and spices. You can cook Cabbage soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cabbage soup
- You need 1 of medium white cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of small purple cabbage.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of Green Cupsicum.
- Prepare 1 of hot chillie.
- It’s 2 of lemons (lemon juice).
- You need of Salt to test.
- Prepare 1 of fresh tomato.
I've been making cabbage soup for years because it's the perfect thing to make when it's. Cabbage soup, a tasty and easy way to include more vegetables into your diet. It's low in calories, but extremely flavorful. Cabbage soup is extremely delicious and easy to make at home.
Cabbage soup instructions
- Wash and Cut all vegetables.
- In a cooking pot add 4 cups of water.
- Add all your ingredients.
- Cook for 30 minutes or until it's tender enjoy while still hot.
- 3 times a week have 1 bowl of cabbage soup.
Cabbage Soup is simple enough to make in under an hour, can be made with very inexpensive ingredients, and is a fabulous way to eat all your vegetables. My husband was never too fond of cabbage—until the first time he tried this cabbage soup recipe from my aunt. Now he even asks me to make this soup! —Nancy Stevens, Morrison, Illinois. Do you remember the cabbage soup diet? It was one of those crazy fad diets where you were supposed to I'm calling this soup All You Can Eat Cabbage Soup as a tongue-in-cheek reference.