Cabbage Curry. Cabbage curry recipe – A simple cabbage masala curry made with cabbage, peas & spices. Cabbage is used to make a variety of Indian recipes like paratha, curry, stir fry, raita, kootu, chutney. Delicious Curry Cabbage, is packed with lots of flavors.
Hi Guys, today I'll show you how to make Cabbage Curry. This is an easy and quick recipe. Mutton Curry with cabbage is an interesting and delicious recipe, that needs very basic ingredients Mutton Cabbage Curry is a thick curry, served with pulao, hot steamed rice, roti or chapathi. You can cook Cabbage Curry using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cabbage Curry
- It’s 250 gms of Cabbage.
- It’s 100 gms of Potato.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 1 of medium Tomato.
- It’s 2 of green chillies.
- You need 2 tbsp of green peas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare as needed of Salt.
- You need as needed of Sugar.
Curried cabbage, seasoned with the pungent flavors of turmeric, mustard, and curry powder, is a perfect partner for grilled pork loin or lamb. Cabbage curry prepared in the Andhra Pradesh style is a delicious dish for those who love cabbage. It is a very healthy, wholesome curry that is extremely easy to prepare. Today I am sharing with you how to make cabbage curry with channa dal following this easy cabbage (patta gobhi) curry recipe.
Cabbage Curry step by step
- Take water in a pan and add chopped cabbage, potato small pieces.Let them boil. After boiling set aside..
- Heat oil in pan and add cumin seeds, when they begin to sizzle add onion and stir till brown,add ginger garlic paste and fry till it turns aromatic..
- Add tomato, salt, turmeric powder and fry until tomato turn soft.add spice powder and fry for a minute for the raw smell to go away.Add green peas and stir for a while..
- Add boiled cabbage and potato.Mix well stir for 1 minutes. Add little water, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Cabbage Curry is ready, sprinkle coriander leaves. Serve with rice and roti. You can add some cashews for garnishing..
Indian cabbage curry recipe is a vegan and gluten-free. Made with onion and tomato in Andhra This Indian cabbage curry recipe is one of the important classic dishes from my everyday collection. Coconut Curry Cabbage. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Spice up dinner with this easy low-carb side. Fried green cabbage gets cozy with Thai red curry in a wok near you.