Cabbage chilli. The usual ingredients for cabbage chili include meat, cabbage, and beans. However, these same ingredients can be a bit tiring in the long run so I searched for some other recipes and discovered quite a few. Here is a list of different variations of cabbage chili.
Add cabbage, kidney beans, tomato sauce, tomatoes, bouillon, cumin, salt, and pepper. Stir occasionally and add water as desired to maintain the consistency you desire. The Best Cabbage Chili Soup Recipes on Yummly You can cook Cabbage chilli using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cabbage chilli
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Cabbage.
- It’s 1 of Capsicum chopped in.
- It’s 2 of Onion chopped in cubes.
- Prepare 4-5 of Fried green chilli.
- It’s 1 of Tomato cut in cube.
- You need 200 gm of Paneer chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of Tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Kitchen king masala.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- It’s As needed of Oil.
Taste and season with salt if necessary. To further enhance the taste, drizzle a bit of lime juice and mix. Add chopped onion to beef; cook over medium heat until onion is tender. Add tomato paste, kidney beans, rice, chili powder, salt and pepper.
Cabbage chilli instructions
- Boil the cabbage with salt for 5 min..
- Heat the oil put boiled cabbage, capsicum, onion..
- When all the ingredients get completely cooked then add paneer and tomato..
- Let it cook for 5 min in low flame..
- Add soya sauce, tomato sauce, salt and kitchen king masala..
- Serve with ghee in chapati and curd..
Stir in cabbage and add boiling water as needed to cover. Stir the carrot, jalapeños and their pickling liquid through the cabbage. If making ahead, prep the vegetables but don't season or dress until the last minute. The humble cabbage stars in these stellar recipes. Cost effective and easily available year-round, cabbages are a healthy green that deserves more attention for being delicious and nutritious (boasting high levels of vitamins C and K).