Anita's Cabbage Stew. Cabbage stew is a stew prepared using cabbage as a primary ingredient. Basic preparations of the dish use cabbage, various vegetables such as onion, carrot and celery, and vegetable stock. Cajun Cabbage Stew – a stew of ground pork or beef, andouille sausage, cabbage, the trinity of onions, bell pepper and Cajun Cabbage Stew.
This tangy sausage and cabbage stew is packed with nutritious ingredients. It features tomatoes, beans, cabbage, sausage, and carrots. Auntie Anita's Lobster Stew. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can cook Anita's Cabbage Stew using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Anita's Cabbage Stew
- It’s 1 Head of Of Cabbage Chopped.
- You need 5 of Carrots 🥕 Peeled And Chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Brown Onion Chopped.
- It’s 1 of Large Yellow Bell Pepper Chopped.
- You need of Seasonings:.
- You need of Cajun Seasonings.
This simple Spanish stew is spiked with a splash of sherry vinegar as you finish cooking it. NYT Cooking: This simple Spanish stew is spiked with a splash Like stuffed cabbage rolls but not the work and mess? Unstuffed Cabbage Soup is super easy and. Easy recipe for cabbage roll soup with ground beef, veggies, and rice.
Anita's Cabbage Stew step by step
- In 3 Qt. Dutch Oven or Large Pot.
- Add All Ingredients, And Water or Veg. Broth To Cover Ingredients.
- Add Seasonings To Taste. Under Medium 🔥 Fire.
- Bring To A Boil, Stir Lower The Fire If Need Be Add More Broth or Water.
- Cook About 35-40 Minutes.
- Enjoy 😋Yummy Goodness😋.
White cabbage stew with chopped carrot, onion, tomato sauce, green lentil and sausages in a hot pot ready to serve for lunch and dinner. The Best Vegetarian Cabbage Stew Recipes on Yummly Savoy Cabbage Stew, Apple Cabbage Stew, Irish White Bean And Cabbage Stew. Repollo Guisado (Cabbage Stew) is a great side dish if you are vegan vegetarian, and if not, it goes great with your choice of grilled meat. Savory flavors blend beautifully in this hearty recipe from field editor Ruth Ann Stelfox of Raymond, Alberta. "This stew can also be made in a slow cooker," she notes.