Cabbage pakode. Cabbage pakoda Recipe with step by step photos – another easy and tasty fried snack of cabbage fritters that can be made quickly. The recipe for making Cabbage pakoda is simple and easy. Cabbage pakoda recipe also known as cabbage pakora is quite a popular crunchy street snack in some of the South Indian cities.
Cabbage pakoda recipe – Deep fried fritters made from cabbage, gram flour, rice flour and seasoned with few spices. Quick and easy to make tea-time snack. This recipe is same as usual pakoda recipe. You can have Cabbage pakode using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cabbage pakode
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of Potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of besan(gram flour).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 2 of Green chilli.
- It’s As needed of Oil for frying.
Cabbage pakoda recipe with step by step photos. Cabbage pakoda recipe is one such disa, you can serve these pakodas as snack with coffee or even side dish with rice, sambar or any gravy. Cabbage Pakoda / Cabbage Pakodi Recipe – South Indian (Andhra) Style Crispy Cabbage Pakoras or Fritters. These crispy pakoras are from Andhra Pradesh, South India.
Cabbage pakode step by step
- Cut all the veggies.
- In a bowl add onion, potato & cabbage.
- Add green chilli, red chilli, cumin and salt.
- Add gram flour.
- Add little water and mix it (don't add more water).
- Heat oil in a wok and transfer small amount in a oil.
- When turn golden brown from both the sides remove from oil.
- Serve hot with chutney or sauce.
Cabbage Pakoda recipe with step by step pictures and video is always a favourite snack in our family. My mother in law makes it so yummy and i am also trying to catch the same taste. Crisp cabbage pakora – It is very easy and quick to make. This is perfect late afternoon snack with a hot cup of tea on this. Pakodas don't always have to be onion-based.