Cabbage Cutlets. The tasty, economical and simple cabbage cutlet recipe is sure to appeal to your Tate buds. The cabbage is grated and then made into flat cutlets which are shallow fried. The cabbage cutlets or tikkis are simple, easy to prepare in multitude of shapes and sizes and are typically served with onion rings and any sauce of choice. this easy to make recipe will be a special snack for the entire family and makes up to a unique party appetizer.
An IT professional, Sushmita loves spending time developing new recipes. Toast both the sides of the cutlets with butter or ghee until golden brown. Tasty cabbage cutlet ready to serve. You can cook Cabbage Cutlets using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cabbage Cutlets
- It’s 1/2 cup of finely chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 2 of boiled potatoes and mashed.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 of chopped & boiled french beans and carrot.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of green chillies ginger paste.
- You need 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need As required of Bread crumbs for coating.
- It’s As required of Oil for brushing on cutlets.
Transfer to a kitchen paper to get rid of excess oil. *serving suggestion: sour cream with dill, yogurt, fresh salad. More Cabbage Recipes: Easy Cabbage Pie Recipe; Roasted Cabbage Wedges Learn to make Irresistible Potato Red Cabbage Tikki Recipe – Potato Cabbage Cutlet recipe with easy step-by-step photo instrucions. This cabbage tikki is a very hearty, healhty, and delicious which can be ready in minutes. This spicy tikki is best served with some green chutney and some hot tea.
Cabbage Cutlets instructions
- Add & mix little salt in finely chopped cabbage. Keep cover for 10 minutes. Squeeze out water from it..
- In cooking pan add heat oil,add chopped onion and saute till tender. Add cabbage and mix well and cook for 1 minute..
- Add mashed potatoes and boiled french beans and carrot. Add green chillies ginger paste, salt and lemon juice. Mix well and cook till mixture leaves the side of vessel..
- Cool and make equal size oval shaped cutlets. Coat each with bread crumbs. Brush each cutlets with oil all over..
- Place in preheated Airfryer. Bake for 15-20 mins till crispy golden.(Tip : If you want to deep fry..add 3 bread slices soaked in little water and make in pulp..add while adding boiled potatoes, french beans and carrot).
- Serve/Relish Delicious Cabbage Cutlets with green coriander chutney and tomato ketchup..
Tikki is a popular North Indian snack, usually made with potatoes and some spices. In a large skillet, cook and stir the pork in oil over medium heat until no longer pink; remove the keep warm. In the same skillet, saute the cabbage, onion, garlic and bay leaves in butter until vegetables are tender. Veg cutlet recipe – Simple, easy and delicious vegetable cutlet that can be served for a Evening snack with a chutney or dip. A green chutney or a Schezwan sauce goes best with these.