Amaretto Cheesecake. Creamy, luxurious almond Amaretto infuses our classic smooth cheesecake in this delicious Plus, our Amaretto Cheesecake it topped with delicious toasted almonds to create a truly unique. This Amaretto Cheesecake is the bee's knees. It's thick, creamy & full of Amaretto flavor.
Sometimes the best-loved recipes are the most basic. Just ask my family who raves over this classic amaretto cheesecake. This unbelievably creamy amaretto cheesecake is baked in a thick graham cracker crust and flavored with sweet almond liqueur and chocolate chips! You can cook Amaretto Cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Amaretto Cheesecake
- Prepare of 1 package of Cookies Keebler ™ Simply Shortbread.
- You need 1 1 of Butter stick.
- Prepare of Canola spray.
- It’s 5 5 of Cream Cheese pkgs.
- Prepare 1.25 Cups of Sugar.
- You need 4 of Eggs Large.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Self Rising Flour.
- You need 1.5 Teaspoons of Almond Extract.
- Prepare 0.75 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 16 Ounces of Sour Cream.
- It’s 0.25 Cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
Add Amaretto and vanilla and mix to combine. Pour batter into crust and place on a large baking sheet. I hope you guys liked this video!! Be sure to give it a thumbs up if you did, and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!
Amaretto Cheesecake instructions
- Fill a large metal casserole dish full of water. Carefully place the dish on the bottom rack of the oven. Preheat the oven to 350..
- Place the ENTIRE PACKAGE of Keebler™ Simply Shortbread Cookies into a gallon Ziplock™ bag. Crush the cookies in the bag. Scoop the cookie crumbs into a stainless steel bowl. Melt the stick of butter and pour it over the cookies. Blend well with a fork..
- Spray an 11 inch spring-form pan with Canola spray. Line the bottom and sides of the pan with the cookie mixture..
- Cut the cream cheese into eights as each package is opened. Add 1st package of eights and blend for 30 seconds. I use a food processor to accomplish this, but a mixer should do. Be sure to scrape the sides of the bowl after each blend..
- Blend in the four remaining cream cheese packages. Add the sugar and blend for 1 minute. Add eggs and mix 30 seconds more. After the cream cheese, sugar, and eggs are thoroughly mixed together, add the flour and extracts then blend for a final 30 seconds..
- Pour the mixture into the prepared spring-form pan and bake for 45 minutes at 350 with the spring-form pan sitting on the middle oven rack above the "water bath"..
- Check to see if outer rim of cake is burning and cover with a "donut" of aluminum foil if necessary. Bake for 15 minutes more. While baking, mix the topping ingredients together..
- At 1 hour total baking time, remove cake from oven and spread the topping evenly across including the edges of the crust. Bake for 5 minutes more..
- Let cake cool for 1 hour before slicing or placing in the refrigerator, covering with aluminum. This cheesecake, like many other cakes, tastes best when it is warm – fresh from the oven..
- Try slicing this cheesecake, like ALL cheesecakes, with unwaxed dental floss. Pushing it down through the crust is slow, but every slice will come out perfect..
Follow me on social media: Instagram: @Kayamore. This almond-lover's cheesecake has a shot of amaretto in the creamy filling and crunchy amaretti cookies crumbled over the top. Create your own customized cheesecake recipe with our Recipe Maker. Amaretto Cheesecake is rich, creamy and full of almond flavor. It has amaretto (almond flavored liqueur) in the batter and sugared sliced almonds on top.