Roasted charsui pork belly with asian slaw. Rub the skin with a little oil and sprinkle with a little extra salt. Place the pork belly skin side down in a roasting dish. Top with baking paper and place an oven-proof weight on top (a cast.
I wasn't going to film a video. Vietnamese pulled pork sliders with Asian slaw. Roasted meat sliders are the hot new food trend to pop up in cafe's and truckstops all over Sydney, could this be a worldwide Drizzle with a small amount of char siu sauce if desired and spoon on some Asian slaw. You can have Roasted charsui pork belly with asian slaw using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted charsui pork belly with asian slaw
- It’s 3 lb of pork belly, shoulder, or butt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hoisin sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp. of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Chinese five spice.
- You need 1 tbsp. of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp. of minced ginger.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of sriracha.
- Prepare of sea salt and pepper.
- Prepare of pork marination.
- It’s of Asian Slaw.
- It’s 100 g of ramen noodle.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 30 g of julienne carrot.
- You need of picked cilantro.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of shredded scallions.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of thin slices of green apples.
We love pork belly very much! You may find there are lots of yummy pork belly recipes here, including Cantonese roasted crispy pork belly, Hong Shao Rou and Shanxi style stewed pork belly used in Chinese Roujiamo, twice cooked pork belly, Szechuan style. Char siu, or Chinese BBQ Pork, is a delicious Cantonese roast meat. Char siu (or slightly different spelling, cha siu) is its Cantonese name, but in Mandarin, it is known as cha shao.
Roasted charsui pork belly with asian slaw instructions
- Mix everything in a bowl and rub it evenly in the pork to marinate for 1 hour,, then slow roast it in the oven, then slice it about 1 cm..
- In a bowl mix all of the slaw ingredients like a salad,, set aside for later use.
- Plate the slaw in a bottom of the plate and top with the slice pork garnish some cilantro.
To make char siu, pork is marinated in a sweet BBQ sauce and then roasted. BBQ pork belly char siu is the epitome of Cantonese BBQ. They are always sliced into thin pieces and served with steamed white rice, with vegetable on the side. Sometimes spelled as char siew or char sui, the pork is always perfectly charred, juicy, tender. The slaw gives this sandwich a refreshing level and an excellent crunch.