Amaretto and bourbon BBQ sauce/marinade. Find Deals on Bbq Bourbon Sauce in Groceries on Amazon. Amaretto and bourbon BBQ sauce/marinade Once upon a time.the end. A tangy tomato, vinegar, mustard and bourbon whiskey based barbecue sauce that's the perfect mop for grilled Chicken, Beef, and Pork.
Bourbon Amaretto Cocktail is a refreshing bourbon cocktail with the flavor of almond and cherry. This is an easy cocktail for bourbon lovers and for those who aren't sure about bourbon, this cocktail will make you a fan. A little maraschino cherry juice and some Amaretto give this cocktail plenty of sweet flavor. You can have Amaretto and bourbon BBQ sauce/marinade using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Amaretto and bourbon BBQ sauce/marinade
- It’s 5 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- It’s 1 pinch of garlic salt.
- You need 50 ml of bourbon whisky, I used bushmills honey.
- It’s 50 ml of amaretto/dissaronno.
- You need 1 tbsp of golden syrup.
- It’s 10 ml of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of medium chilli powder (add more to taste).
- It’s 10 ml of lemon juice.
Sweet and Sour Amaretto Orange Cocktail. The Petite Cook mixes amaretto, fresh orange juice and sour mix over ice for her summery sweet-and-sour amaretto orange cocktail. For the DIY bartenders among us, she also includes recipes for make-your-own amaretto and sour mix. Get the recipe at The Petite Cook.
Amaretto and bourbon BBQ sauce/marinade step by step
- Boil if you want it as a dip and allow to cool. Although it is a great marinade, smother over ribs or selected meats for about 4 hours or 24 hours if you have tooooo much time on your hands. Empty as much sauce as you possibly can onto your selected dish….. Rather tasty!.