Chocolate Amaretto Strawberry Shortcakes. Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake with Amaretto Cream, an easy dessert recipe, and twist on the classic strawberry shortcake recipe. This fun spring dessert is delicious with the Amaretto Cream filling but can also be made alcohol-free. Slowly mix in Amaretto and milk until well combined.
The following recipe, created by Chef Lisa Huff, appears on Snappy Gourmet. Using electric mixer, beat cream and vanilla in medium bowl until firm. These beauties are an epic mashup of strawberry shortcakes and ice cream sundaes! You can cook Chocolate Amaretto Strawberry Shortcakes using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Amaretto Strawberry Shortcakes
- Prepare 2 cup of bisquick.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cocoa.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of amaretto cappuccino instant mix.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Hershey chocolate syrup.
- You need of strawberrys.
- Prepare 1 box of chopped strawberrys.
- You need 1 tbsp of strawberry extract.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s of toppings.
- Prepare 1 tub of cool whip or fresh whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 of caramel drizzle.
This strawberry sundae recipe is all about the layers of texture and flavor! Top with second cake layer, rounded side up. Frost side and top of cake with remaining amaretto cream. Just before serving, garnish with strawberry halves.
Chocolate Amaretto Strawberry Shortcakes step by step
- start by chopping berries add sugar and extract let marinade at least 1hour..
- preheat oven to 375°F and parchment line a baking sheet.
- add all ingredients together for shortcake till it forms a dough like consistency.will be sticky..it has little white specks due to armaretto if you dont like you can change or leave out. scoop out 1/3 cup and drop on cookie sheet bake 13-15 minutes let cool completely..
- cut shortcake in half add strawberry top with cool whip and caramel drizzle.Enjoy.
Top each serving with extra strawberries and whipped topping and enjoy! Amaretto is an almond flavored-liqueur that will completely change the whipped cream! You could also use hazelnut or orange liqueur depending on your preferences. Rich, tender biscuits heightened with chocolate chips, and crowned with Amaretto-spiked strawberries and fluffy cream. Here's your answer to make mom feel extra special!