Super Simple Pain de Campagne.
You can have Super Simple Pain de Campagne using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super Simple Pain de Campagne
- Prepare 200 grams of Semi-strong or all-purpose bread flour (Lys d'Or brand recommended).
- Prepare 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- It’s 6 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 4 grams of Salt.
- It’s 130 grams of Water.
Super Simple Pain de Campagne instructions
- Knead in your bread maker for 7 to 8 minutes..
- Allow the dough to rise to twice its size at 30 ℃ (1st rising)..
- Deflate the dough lightly, round it off again, and let it rest for 30 minutes..
- Round off the dough into a ball with a smooth surface again, and place it in a floured banetton (ridged bread-rising mold) with the seam side up. Allow to rise again (2nd rising) for 15 – 20 minutes at 36℃..
- Transfer the dough to a sheet of kitchen parchment paper, and slash the top in a crisscross pattern. Preheat the oven along with a stainless steel bowl and the baking sheet to 250°C..
- Place the kitchen parchment paper with the dough on the heated baking sheet, and invert the heated bowl over the dough. Lower the heat to 210℃ and bake for 25 minutes. Remove the bowl 10 minutes after the start of baking..
- And it's complete..