Apple & Sweet Potato Pain de Campagne. Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. Read the most important product reviews and follow the tech news and more. Find the latest Apple Inc. (AAPL) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing.
You can have Apple & Sweet Potato Pain de Campagne using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple & Sweet Potato Pain de Campagne
- Prepare 180 grams of All-purpose flour.
- It’s 20 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 5 grams of Sugar.
- You need 3 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Cinnamon.
- It’s 120 ml of or more Water.
- It’s 80 grams of Bread starter (natural leavening).
- You need of (Filling).
- Prepare 1 of as much (to taste) Apples (sweetly simmered and chopped to desired sizes).
- It’s 1/2 of of a medium sized potato Sweet potatoes.
- It’s 20 grams of Raisins.
- It’s 15 grams of Walnuts.
Apple & Sweet Potato Pain de Campagne instructions
- Cook the potato and apples however you like by microwaving, simmering, or steaming, then cube them into pieces of your desired size for the filling. Roast and chop the walnuts..
- Sift together all of the dry ingredients, then add the water and bread starter and mix until well incorporated..
- Once the dough comes together, put it in a bowl for the first rising..
- After the first rise, reshape it into a ball, and let it rest for 30 minutes..
- Roll out the dough and place half of the filling on top. Fold the dough in half, then place the other half of the filling on top. Fold it in half again. Then, form it into a ball with the seams facing up. Place it into a banneton (bread proofing bowl) for the second rising..
- Preheat your oven to 250℃ and slash the dough as you like. Bake for 15 minutes, and then reduce the heat to 210℃, and continue baking for another 10 minutes..
- This is blissfully sweet. To enjoy a different taste, slice it up and toast it..