Oseng Baso Campur / Stir Fried Meat Balls. Campur daging ayam, bawang putih, bawang merah, gula dan garam. Masukkan tepung tapioca dan air dingin sedikit-sedikit, aduk hingga tercampur rata. (add tapioca flour and cold water little by little, stir until well combined.) (Fried Fish Dumpling With Beef MeatBalls). Others menu like gado-gado (indonesian salad with peanut sauce) and ikan mas goreng (fish fry) is.
In UK it is preferred to have well hung beef in Indonesia we love to have fresh beef specially for bakso, Indonesian most celebrated meat balls. Sancan yang diiris tipis-tipis seringkali dijual sebagai daging oseng-oseng. Photo "Oseng tempe, stir fry tempe soybean" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. You can cook Oseng Baso Campur / Stir Fried Meat Balls using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oseng Baso Campur / Stir Fried Meat Balls
- Prepare 100 grams of chicken breast, cut into cubes.
- It’s 10 of meat balls, Asian ones, cut into quarters.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of handfull of bean sprouts.
- You need 2 of garlics, smashed and chopped finely.
- It’s of Some water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Atjar Tjampoer Steamed Mushroom Wraps (Pepes Jamur Kuping). Cooked Vegetables with Grated Coconut (Urap). Stir fried water spinach is a common Asian vegetable dish of stir-fried water spinach (Ipomoea aquatica). It is a popular Asian vegetable dish.
Oseng Baso Campur / Stir Fried Meat Balls step by step
- Heat the oil in a frying pan..
- Then add and stir the garlics until fragrant.
- Then add in the eggs, make into scramble..
- Add in the chicken, cook until turning in colour..
- Add in the meatballs. Stir to combine..
- Then add in the bean sprouts. Mix again..
- Add the soy sauce and oyster sauce. Add some salt and pepper if needed..
- Turn off the heat. Serve..
Meatballs are called gogi wanja (고기완자) in Korean and used in many traditional dishes such as soups or hotpots. When they are egg-battered and pan-fried, they are called wanjajeon. To make jeon, the meatballs are gently pressed into mini patties..yemek yiyecek fry helal endonezce endonezyalı cava dili kale lombok lunch un oseng oseng kangkung oseng oseng tanner savory savoury sayur yan yüz baharat çeşnili stir tat çeşni tasty geleneksel tumis klasik vintage. For this meatball sandwich, we like a combo of spicy and sweet Italian sausage, but use any uncooked sausage you like—merguez or chorizo would work. Return meatballs to pot, bring to a simmer, and cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce is reduced by half and. Главная. Вторые блюда. Абхазура (Georgian Fried Spicy Meatballs – Apkhazura).