Been Curd and Dried Noodles Soup (Tahu Campur). Been Curd and Dried Noodles Soup (Tahu Campur) Tahu campur, literally meaning "mixed tofu" in Javanese language and broader Indonesian language, is an East Javanese tofu dish.. Stir fried meat balls, chicken and eggs with some bean sprouts, to clean out the fridge 😄 Hope you like it! Mie Tahu Siram (Bean Curd with Noodles) The weather now is so humid and hot in here.
Don't forget a glass of sweet iced tea accompany this dis. Tahu campur, literally meaning "mixed tofu" in Javanese language and broader Indonesian language, is an East Javanese tofu dish. The dish consists of sliced tahu goreng (fried tofu), lontong (rice cakes), lentho (fried black-eyed pea patty) or sometimes replaced by perkedel (potato or cassava patty cakes), fresh bean sprouts, fresh lettuce, yellow noodles, and krupuk crackers, served in. You can cook Been Curd and Dried Noodles Soup (Tahu Campur) using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Been Curd and Dried Noodles Soup (Tahu Campur)
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 1 1/2 pieces of large been curd, fried and cut into pieces.
- You need of Lettuce leave (optional).
- It’s 125 gram of noodles, blanched, drained.
- You need 125 gram of beensprout, tailed, blanched and drained.
- Prepare 100 gram of potatoes, boiled and sliced.
- It’s of Shallot and garlic, sliced and Fried (or use the ready one).
- It’s of Spices (ground).
- You need 1 teaspoon of coriander.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of peppercorns.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cumin,roasted.
- It’s 4 of shallots.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need of Salt and sugar.
- You need 1 of .
- Prepare of For the soup :.
- You need 2 of salam leaves (bay leaves).
- Prepare 1 cm of gingger, bruised.
- It’s 1 cm of galangal, bruised.
- Prepare 1 of litter beef stock.
- Prepare 100 gram of meet, boiled until tender, cut into pieces.
See great recipes for Stewed Beens served with chapo too! See great recipes for Passionfruit Curd, Curd Cheese Pockets too! (Optional) Soaked bean curd sticks in hot water until soft to remove excess oil, cut into small bite size pieces. You can safely skip this part and just add dried bean curd sticks along with everything else in the next step. In a soup pot, add soaked bean curd sticks, chicken, carrot, tomato, cuttlefish, salt, sugar, and water.
Been Curd and Dried Noodles Soup (Tahu Campur) step by step
- For the soup: Heat oil and saute ground spices, salam leaves, ginger, and galangal until fragrant. Add stock together with meat and bring to the boil..
- For the Potaote: Boil the potatoes until soft and mix with fried shallots and garlic, then shape it (like croquettes). Fried until golden..
- For the Lento: Combine 250 gram shredded casava and 1 cloves of garlic with 1 teaspoon coriander. Grind until fine, then shape into balls. Deep fry until golden brown..
- For the Sambal Petis : Grind 7 bird's eye chillies with 1 -2 tablespoons black shrimp paste. Add 2 tablespoon water and mix well throughly..
- How to serve : Arrange been curd, lettuce, noodles, been sprout, potatoes in serving bowl. Add 1-2 tablespoons black shrimp paste sauce. Pour hot soup over and garnish with fried shallots and parsley..
Tahu campur is one of popular food from East Java, especially in Surabaya. It's sort of beef soup served with green salad, bean sprout, egg noodle, fried tofu, lentho (spiced fried cassava) and krupuk bawang (garlic crackers). For some people the taste is probably a little bit strange because it has petis udang (black shrimp paste) inside. Soak dried bean curd sticks, dried shiitake mushrooms, and dried jujube/Chinese red dates in separate bowls overnight. Rice noodles, or simply rice noodle, are noodles made from rice.