Apple & Walnut Pain de Campagne. Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. Read the most important product reviews and follow the tech news and more. Find the latest Apple Inc. (AAPL) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing.
You can have Apple & Walnut Pain de Campagne using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple & Walnut Pain de Campagne
- Prepare 180 grams of Semi-strong or all-purpose bread flour (Lys d'Or brand recommended).
- It’s 20 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- It’s 15 grams of Light brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 grams of Salt.
- It’s 4 grams of Dry yeast.
- It’s 1 of apple worth Apple compote.
- Prepare 30 grams of Walnuts.
- Prepare 130 ml of Water.
Apple & Walnut Pain de Campagne instructions
- Add the semi-strong or all purpose flour and the whole wheat flour to a bowl. Mix together and set aside. Then add the brown sugar, salt, and dry yeast. Add all the lukewarm water (about 37 ℃) at once..
- Use a spatula to mix . Once the dough has come together in one mass, add the walnuts. Knead with the spatula for 3 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap, and leave the dough for its 1st rising..
- Once the dough has doubled in size, take it out onto a work surface, deflate, and rest for 20 minutes. In the meantime, flour the banneton (bread rising mold) evenly using a tea strainer..
- When the dough has rested, flatten it out into a circle, and top with 2/3rds of the apple compote..
- Fold in half..
- Place the remaining apple compote on top, then fold in half again to form a round ball..
- Gently place the dough in the banneton with the seam side facing up. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to rise again (2nd rising) for about 50 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 250℃. Invert the dough gently onto a kitchen parchment paper lined baking tray, and slash the top in any pattern you like. Lower the oven temperature to 210℃ and bake for 24 – 25 minutes..
- This apple compote by Saladburnetis really simple. I recommend it..
- This is how the bread looks when it's sliced. It's packed with apples..