Made With a Bread Machine Forest Nut Pain de Campagne.
You can cook Made With a Bread Machine Forest Nut Pain de Campagne using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Made With a Bread Machine Forest Nut Pain de Campagne
- It’s 150 grams of ☆Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of ☆ Whole wheat flour (Graham flour if you have it).
- It’s 15 grams of ☆ Brown sugar (or powdered dark brown sugar).
- You need 20 grams of ☆Shortening.
- It’s 3 1/2 grams of ☆Salt.
- It’s 130 of to 140 ml ☆Water.
- It’s 40 grams of ○Walnuts.
- It’s 35 grams of ○ Peeled chestnuts (1 small bag).
- You need 40 grams of ○ Mixed dried fruits (raisins, cranberries etc.).
- It’s 3 1/2 grams of Dry yeast.
- It’s 1 of Joshinko.
- You need 1 dash of Poppyseeds if you have them.
Made With a Bread Machine Forest Nut Pain de Campagne instructions
- Roast the walnuts in a 160°C oven for 10 minutes, watching it so it doesn't get burned. Put all the ☆ ingredients in the bread machine. Put the ○ nuts and dried fruits in the side container if the machine has one, and the dry yeast in the yeast container if there is one. Choose the raisin bread program and switch the machine on..
- Take the dough out after the 1st rising and divide into two. Round out each portion of dough, cover with plastic and rest for 10 minutes..
- When the dough has rested, roll each ball of dough out into a flat circle and roll up from the edge..
- Pinch the seam to close securely. Fold back both pointed ends too and secure, to form an oval shaped loaf..
- Line a baking sheet with kitchen parchment paper, and place the loaves on it, seam side down. Cover with plastic wrap and use the oven's bread rising setting to raise the dough (2nd rising) for 20 to 25 minutes. When the 2nd rising is done, take the dough out and start preheating the oven to 220°C..
- Mist the raised dough with a mister, dust with the joshinko flour using a tea strainer. Slash the top of each loaf in a leaf pattern using a razorblade. Optionally sprinkle with poppyseeds..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 220°C and it's done. The crispy, natural sweetness is so good!.
- You can also just bake it in the bread machine using a timer..