Sweet Potato Pain de Campagne. This is a very sweet pain de campagne with the fragrance of raisins and cinnamon. Mélanger la purée de patate douce, les œufs, le lait, la crème et le beurre Verser la préparation dans un plat Préparer la garniture en mélangeant les ingrédients dans un bol, puis saupoudrer la. See great recipes for Pain De Campagne, Apple & Sweet Potato Pain de Campagne too!
I'm really into pain de campagne. I keep on coming up with lots of delicious things to add to one, and can't wait to try them. Most traditional versions of this bread are made with a combination of white flour with whole wheat flour and/or rye flour, water, leavening, and salt. You can have Sweet Potato Pain de Campagne using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Pain de Campagne
- It’s 100 grams of Sweet potato (mashed).
- You need 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 110 grams of Water.
- Prepare 5 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 3 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- You need 30 of to 40 grams Raisins.
- It’s 3 of to 4 shakes Cinnamon powder.
Apple & Sweet Potato Pain de Campagne. While I was boiling some apples, I received some organic sweet potatoes, so, I decided to make this for my daughter who loves sweet tasting breads and sweet potatoes. While filling the dough, seal it tightly to prevent air pockets. Adjust the amount of water depending on your. cookpad.japan.
Sweet Potato Pain de Campagne step by step
- Cook the sweet potato and mash it up. I cooked 2 sweet potatoes in 150 ml of water in a rice cooker on the 'fast-cook' setting..
- Put all the ingredients except for the raisins in a bread machine. When the signal sounds to add additional ingredients, put in the raisins. If your bread machine doesn't signal like that, add the raisins 15 minutes in..
- Put the dough in a bowl and cover with a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel. Leave for the 1st rising, 40 minutes to an hour..
- Take the dough out onto a floured work surface, deflate lightly, round it off again, cover with a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel and rest for 15 minutes..
- Round off the dough again and place it in a floured banneton (bread-rising bowl) with the seam side up, cover with a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel. Leave to rise again (2nd rising) for 40 to 50 minutes..
- Start preheating the oven to 250°C 10 minutes before the bread finishes rising. Invert the dough onto a sheet of kitchen parchment paper..
- When the oven has heated up, slash the top of the loaf, and bake at 250°C for 10 minutes, then at 230°C for 15 to 20 minutes..
- It opened up nicely here..
- This is a very sweet pain de campagne with the fragrance of raisins and cinnamon. It's great drizzled with some honey or maple syrup..
- The crust is really crispy and crunchy and nice to chew on, maybe because of the sweet potato..
- I tried proofing the dough in a convenience store salad container. Can you see that the loaf has some ridges? It really rose up well, and the top split nicely..
They have a reddish color, but white when peeled and is a crossed between a traditional sweet potato and a russet potato in terms of sweetness. Spices and vanilla extract- Cinnamon, vanilla extract, and nutmeg are combined to create a delicious homemade pain patate spice for this recipe. De très nombreux exemples de phrases traduites contenant "pâté de campagne" – Dictionnaire anglais-français et moteur de recherche de traductions anglaises. Our newest off-white levain, designed as table bread for restaurant service. (Welcome back, Pastis!) This bread is moist and open, and it's a great keeper. Traditional soda-leavened oat and wheat loaf made with Maine Grains flour, buttermilk and tea-soaked currants.