Cantaloupe sherbet. Our creamy Cantaloupe Sherbet delivers a refreshing summertime dessert and captures the absolute essence of melon. Cut the cantaloupe in half, scoop out and discard seeds. Peel and slice the melon; cut into large pieces.
Why do you need to know that? You probably won't find this sherbet flavor at any ice cream parlor. Try this vitamin-C rich canteloupe recipe and enjoy a guilt-free summer treat. You can have Cantaloupe sherbet using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cantaloupe sherbet
- It’s 1 of medium sized cantaloupe.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- It’s 2 of orange slices.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 4-5 of Mint leaves.
I depend on this recipe often in summer. You can find me in the kitchen early in the day preparing it. In a blender or food processor puree the cantaloupe, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula, until it is smooth, blend in the cream and. Looking for a simple, delicious summer dessert?
Cantaloupe sherbet instructions
- Take cantaloupe. Cut in slices..
- Remove seeds and chop into pieces..
- Take the pieces into mixer jar. Add sugar..
- Squeeze lemon juice…
- Blend it to a smooth puree. Add a glass of water. Add mint leaves. Pour into Mason jar. Garnish with orange slices. Ready to serve..
Enjoy yummy and tasty "Cantaloupe Sherbet" , following i will provide step by step complete Chop cantaloupe in half and after this, scoop out and remove the seeds. Mix cantaloupe, evaporated milk, water and sugar in a large pitcher/serving jug, stirring until combined. This Cantaloupe Sherbet tastes unique ! Try this summer cooler as soon as possible. Your suggestion for this Cantaloupe Sherbet are welcome.