Cantaloupe Summer Salad. Put them on repeat all season long. Photo by Alex Lau, food styling by Alison Attenborough, prop styling by Heather Greene. Take advantage of all that ripe, delicious summer fruit with a mouthwatering summer fruit salad with your choice of either a creamy yogurt dressing or a honey citrus dressing!
Mix the simple dressing together, pour over the salad and toss until well combined. A quick and easy summer salad, showcasing ripe sweet cantaloupe and honeydew melon, mozzarella and prosciutto. You do not have to use a melon baller for this recipe – you could just chop up the cantaloupe, but there's something fun about a variety of shapes in a salad. You can have Cantaloupe Summer Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cantaloupe Summer Salad
- You need 2 cups of Spinach.
- You need 1 cup of various Green salads.
- Prepare 4 of Sun dried Tomatoes chopped.
- You need 4 slices of Cantaloupe sliced.
- Prepare 5 pieces of Prosciutto.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sliced Almonds.
- Prepare of Dressing:.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Balsamic Vinegar.
- You need 2 of Sun dried Tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Honey.
- Prepare of Salt.
If you'd like to make more precise melon balls, give this tutorial video a watch. You can use a melon baller or a rounded. Whisk oil, vinegar, coriander, salt, pepper, and cardamom in a large bowl. Add cantaloupe, cucumber, and chiles and toss to coat in dressing.
Cantaloupe Summer Salad step by step
- Bake the Prosciutto for 15 minutes until golden brown and crispy. Once the Prosciutto is ready let it cool off. Wash thoroughly all green salads and add into a large salad bowl..
- Cut the Cantaloupe, Sun dried Tomatoes, into small pieces and add into the bowl..
- Cut Prosciutto into small pieces toss into bowl along with the Almonds, Parmesan Cheese. Use a blender for this dressing, just add in all the ingredients and blend. The outcome is just fantastic. Unfortunately mine is not working, so I just beat it a bit and added it to the salad..
- Kali Orexi!!!.
In a large bowl, combine the watermelon cubes, feta cheese, black olives, onions with the lime juice, and mint. Drizzle olive oil over it all, and toss to blend. Dig in and be prepared for a pleasant surprise! Remove seeds and set rings aside. In a bowl, combine orange juice and honey.