Pork Stew. Pork Stew With the Perfect Amount of "Kick". Pork Stew is a super easy and totally cozy dinner. Made in the slow cooker or instant pot, this is packs in some serious flavor without all the hassle!
Nothing beats a warm, nourishing pork stew on a cold winter's night. It gives a good, salty flavor, but doesn't taste fishy at all. Italian Pork Stew Recipe photo by Taste of Home. You can have Pork Stew using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Stew
- It’s 125 g of pork loin (cut diced).
- You need 2 of eggs (boiled).
- You need 4 of black mushroom (boiled and cut).
- You need 4 of star anise.
- You need 6 of garlic (fried).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of caramel sauce.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of White pepper.
- You need of Cooking oil.
The Best Pork Stew Meat Recipes on Yummly Winter Pork Stew, Brazilian Pork Stew, Asian Pork Stew. Try pork in a whole new way using this pork stew recipe, which is made using a slow cooker. You'll start with a cubed boneless loin (or tenderloin).
Pork Stew step by step
- Prepare all the ingredients..
- Heat the pan, put the oil and fry the garlic.
- Put in the pork loin until semi cooked..
- Season with caramel sauce, sugar, pepper, and salt until it thicken..
- Add some water, then put the mushroom and eggs in, and add star anise in. Bring to boil until it's all cooked..
Fish sauce, garlic, ginger, green chili pepper, green onion, ground black pepper, hot pepper paste, onion, pork belly, pork shoulder, potato, sesame oil, tofu, water. This stew pairs pork and paprika beautifully. Serve with creamy mashed potato and lightly pickled Serve the stew with creamy mashed potato, or macaroni. The dish also goes well with finely sliced. Download Stew pork stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.