Black Olives and Capers in a Cream Sauce. Blitz all the ingredients except the thyme in a small food processor. Ouzo, a popular drink in Greece, is made from fragrant anise. Kaldi combines anise, plump olives, pickled capers and juicy tomatoes to create this one-of-a-kind all natural Greek cooking sauce.
Then the chicken breasts should have been sliced in half to reduce the. View top rated Baked salmon black olives and capers recipes with ratings and reviews. olive and caper sauce. The recipe was dead simple to follow, with useful asides and. You can cook Black Olives and Capers in a Cream Sauce using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black Olives and Capers in a Cream Sauce
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic finelly chopped.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 3 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper.
- You need 4 tablespoons of cold milk (optional).
- You need 1 tablespoon of corn starch (optional).
- It’s 1 cup of black olives pitted finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of finely chopped capers.
- You need of Salt (to taste).
- You need of Parmesan cheese (to taste).
A delicious Pacific Northwest recipe made with smoked salmon and cream cheese. I could drink the creamy caper sauce, which is the highlight of this recipe. Boneless chicken breasts are cooked in a skillet and served with a creamy caper cream sauce. This famed olive spread from Provence is made from black olives, capers, anchovies, herbs, and garlic.
Black Olives and Capers in a Cream Sauce instructions
- In a pan melt the butter at low temperature Add the garlic, the bay leaf Cook at medium temperature until the garlic is tender.
- Add the cream, pepper, mix Cook for 4 minutes.
- To achieve a semi-thick consistency, mix the corn starch with the milk, cook for 2 minutes stirring continuously (this step is optional).
- Add the capers, olives, cook for 2 minutes Taste to adjust the salt.
- Serve hot on your favorite piece of meat, suffed pasta or spaghetti of your choice Add grated Parmesan cheese on top.
If using a food processor: Combine olives, capers, anchovies, garlic, basil (if using), other herbs, and Traditional Toum (Lebanese Garlic Sauce). A creamy and pungent garlic paste, perfect. Meanwhile, in a skillet large enough to hold all the ingredients, warm the chile flakes and the garlic in the oil over medium-low heat until hot, about. I love the briny taste of olives and capers, and they go perfectly with the sweet tang of the tomatoes. While I've kept this sauce pretty simple, you can add red wine, green peppers or carrots, or even ground beef to it to boost the flavor and make it more filling.