Parsley butter. Making a flavored butter is very simple and will add a lot of flavor to your food. It will impress your guests and they will be asking for the recipe.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin Parsley Butter Recipe photo by Taste of Home Next Recipe. Parsley butter is really good on corn on the cob.
Just add a dab of herbed butter and heat up the veggies. You can substitute margarine for the butter. A spoonful of this classic compound butter, known as maître d'hôtel butter. You can cook Parsley butter using 2 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parsley butter
- Prepare of Salted Butter.
- Prepare of Parsley.
And it was a nice, easy recipe to make during a busy week. The parsley added a wonderful savory note, with a hint of green freshness, to the butter. I haven't had a chance to do more than spread the butter on warm bread, but it elevated the bread to something sublime. Place the butter in a small bowl.
Parsley butter step by step
- Soften the butter in a bowl.
- Remove the parsley from the stalk, chop it into small tiny pieces.
- Mix the butter with the parsley.
- Pipe the soft parsley butter onto a double layered cling film.
- Roll it like a sausage.
- Cut the cling film ends to make it look nice, save cool in the refrigerator.
- Slice it, garnish with fresh parsley leaves and a tiny foie gras pate cube (optional). Serve and enjoy 😋.
Add the parsley and salt and mash with a wooden spoon until combined. Chill the butter until needed but let it come to room temperature before spreading. For nights when you want to keep the stovetop free of smoke and oil splatter, the broiler is a great alternative. This quick weeknight trout recipe lets you enjoy all the crispness, even cooking, and flavorful browning of seared fish without having to get out a skillet. Garlicky sautéed spinach and a zesty almond-parsley compound butter compliment the mild-tasting trout perfectly.