Char Siew Honey Glazed BBQ Pork.
You can have Char Siew Honey Glazed BBQ Pork using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Char Siew Honey Glazed BBQ Pork
- Prepare of Pork Butt / Neck / Belly.
- You need of Marinade Glaze Sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Hoisin sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 cubes of fermented red beancurd.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- It’s 3 tbsp of honey / maltose.
- You need 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of five spice powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Shaoxing wine.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of water.
- It’s of Cornstarch solution.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- Prepare of Spring onion.
- You need bag of Zip lock.
Char Siew Honey Glazed BBQ Pork instructions
- You can use pork butt, neck or belly, cut in a long strip. Try different cut, it gives you different texture. Poke hole on the meat to tenderize it. Cut out the skin maybe a good option as skin is tough and chewy. Marinate pork meat in a zip lock bag with Ingredient sauce. Leave it overnight in the fridge..
- Pre heat oven to 150 degree celcius. Roast meat for 8 minutes. Take out the meat and glaze with sauce. Bake for another 8 minutes. Take out meat and glaze again. Repeat the process a few rounds till meat turns dark red. BBQ for another 15 minutes in high heat 180 to 200 degree celcius until some Char or black part appear. Take out, cool it down, cut and serve..