Lemon Chicken with Capers on Wheat Pasta. Here's what you need: whole wheat spaghetti, boneless, skinless chicken breast, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, curly kale, lemon zest, lemon juice, kosher salt, ground black pepper. View top rated Lemon chicken pasta with capers recipes with ratings and reviews. We're making a piccata-style sauce tonight: garlic, lemon juice, capers, and butter cooked briefly together result in a rich, bright topping for our chicken.
The Italians have known this all along. This easy lemon chicken recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner! It's made with garlic, butter, lemon, thyme, and rosemary. You can cook Lemon Chicken with Capers on Wheat Pasta using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Chicken with Capers on Wheat Pasta
- You need 4 of skinless chicken breast.
- You need 3-4 of large garlic clove diced.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Prepare of garlic salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare of Ingredients for sauce.
- It’s 2 of lemons squeeze to make 1/4 cup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of white wine of your choice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of capers.
Had to laugh, I'm so so so much a thigh girl myself. What's the secret to wonderful lemon chicken? Use chicken thighs (or legs, but thighs are easier to. Learn how to make Sautéed chicken with lemon-caper sauce & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe.
Lemon Chicken with Capers on Wheat Pasta instructions
- I like to grill my chicken with salt, pepper, garlic salt and butter. Grill 4 to 6 minutes on each side and then place in a dish and set aside..
- In a skillet on medium high melt butter and add diced garlic for 1 to 2 minutes. Then add white wine, chicken broth, and lemon juice. Place chicken breast in sauce. Add capers, cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes..
- Add to angle hair pasta or wheat pasta and enjoy!.
Add broth to skillet and bring to boil, stirring to scrape up browned bits. This one-pot chicken piccata pasta is served with lemon capers and seasonal zucchini. Taste and season with more salt and pepper as needed. Serve pasta with additional lemon wedges if desired and sprinkle with more parsley. Our chicken piccata, served over whole-wheat pasta, has a rich lemon-caper sauce that's made with extra-virgin olive oil and just a touch of butter for flavor.