Ricotta Toast with Tomatoes and Capers. This creamy, flavorful toast with ricotta, cherry tomatoes, and bacon uses thick-cut crusty bread, and can be eaten for breakfast, or at any time of day. Spread toasted bread with ricotta cheese. Top with tomato mixture and sprinkle with bacon.
Drizzle with oil, and season with salt and pepper. Keep this home made healthy tomato sauce stocked in your fridge and enjoy it on just about anything! Ricotta Toast with Honey and Pistachios. You can cook Ricotta Toast with Tomatoes and Capers using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ricotta Toast with Tomatoes and Capers
- Prepare 1 of bread slice ezikeil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ricotta.
- You need 2 of tbl capers.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- You need to taste of salt pepper and.
Grilled Baguette with Homemade Ricotta, Burst Cherry Tomatoes, and Chimichurri. Tomato Toast with Macadamia Ricotta, Shiso and Black Lava Salt. Texas Toast with Roasted Tomatoes and Parsley. Caramelized tomatoes add a pop of tanginess to these garlicky toasts, which take just a few minutes to prepare.
Ricotta Toast with Tomatoes and Capers instructions
- Drizzle olive oil on the slice of bread and toast the bread in a toaster.
- Thinly slice the tomato..
- After bread is done in the toaster spread the ricotta on the bread and sprinkle with most of the capers..
- Arrange the tomatoes on the ricotta..
- Scatter the rest of the capers on the tomatoes, and sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Enjoy your Italian inspired breakfast!.
The sweet and juicy tomatoes perfectly contrast with the salty caper berries and creamy ricotta in this super-simple spaghetti from. Shake up your breakfast routine with this easy recipe or devour it as an afternoon snack. Meanwhile, toast each bread slice and thickly slice each tomato. To assemble, spread each piece toast with ¼ cup ricotta mixture and top with tomato. Spread ricotta on toast and top with tomato mixture; cut toast in half.