Salmon with Capers, Lime and Maple Syrup. Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. MARINATE SALMON: Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. In a medium measuring cup or small bowl, mix together maple syrup, lime juice and zest, garlic, soy and red pepper flakes if using.
Serve with roasted potato wedges and peas. Place salmon skin side-down on foil-lined sheet pan. Season flesh side evenly with chili lime rub and cover with plastic wrap. You can cook Salmon with Capers, Lime and Maple Syrup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon with Capers, Lime and Maple Syrup
- You need 1 of salmon fillet (3-4 oz.), with skin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of capers, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of freshly squeezed lime.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coarsely ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 of whole cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of rice vinegar (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
The Best Salmon With Maple Syrup And Brown Sugar Recipes on Yummly Salmon With Capers And Olives Recipes. Pour maple syrup into a small bowl. In a small bowl mix mustard, maple syrup, salt, and pepper.
Salmon with Capers, Lime and Maple Syrup instructions
- In a bowl, whisk together: chopped capers, lime juice, oil, pepper, cloves, rice vinegar (if using), and maple syrup. Place the salmon, pink side down, in the marinade and let it soak for 15 minutes..
- Put a skillet on low heat. Place the salmon, skin side down, in the center and pour the marinade around it. Cover and let simmer for about 5 minutes or until done..
- Serve with your choice of side. Here, we used a simple steamed rice. If desired, you can add more lime juice to taste. Enjoy!.
Brush the mustard maple mixture on salmon, reserved a small amount for glazing later. Remove from oven, brush remaining mixture on salmon. See great recipes for Salmon with Capers, Lime and Maple Syrup too! In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper. Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture.