Caramel Popcorn. Popcorn is coated with brown sugar and corn syrup caramel then baked for a crunchy treat. "Great caramel popcorn for any holiday or occasion. If you like chewy popcorn, bake less." The ultimate caramel popcorn! With a thin, crispy, even coating of caramel on every piece, this caramel corn stays crispy for weeks.
I was worried I wouldn't have any Caramel Popcorn left to photograph because I. Easy Homemade Caramel Popcorn has just the right crunch and chewiness that you want, without sticking to your teeth. It's everything you hope for in the perfect caramel popcorn recipe! You can cook Caramel Popcorn using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel Popcorn
- It’s 1 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of light corn syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbs of baking soda.
- You need 2 gallons of popped corn (from 2 cups popcorn kernels).
Caramel Corn is so easy and that extra salt gives it a sweet and salty combo! This Easy Salted Caramel Popcorn Recipe is my favorite Caramel Corn Recipe! It's a little crunchier than our caramel marshmallow popcorn, but the buttery caramel coating is undeniably. Making crunchy caramel popcorn is a two step process.
Caramel Popcorn instructions
- Preheat the oven to 250°F..
- Combine the butter, brown sugar, corn syrup and salt in a saucepan. Bring to boil over high heat and cook for 5 min..
- Add baking soda. Stir it quickly..
- Put popcorn in a roasting pan or baking sheet pan..
- Pour the hot butter mixture over the popcorn. Stir well..
- Bake and stir every 10 min, until all the popcorn is completely coated and golden brown, about 30 to 40 min..
- Let it cool in the pan before storing to a sealed container..
First you make a simple caramel sauce on the stovetop by boiling butter and brown sugar for a few minutes. Then you coat the popcorn with. This Caramel Popcorn hits all the notes! With just a few ingredients you'll have the best, freshest, caramel corn you've ever tasted and you'll never go back to the bagged or microwaved variety again! This sweet and salty caramel popcorn recipe (AKA caramel corn) is simple to make and impossible to stop eating.