Caramel pudding. Shuggy's Treats is a Keto, Paleo, Gluten Free, and Diabetic Friendly Recipe Blog. Specializing in delicious sugar free baked good. Caramel pudding was always a favorite in the family when I was growing up, now I enjoy making it for my family.
Caramel is wonderful, and when you add it to pudding, it makes quite the delicious treat. There are two types of caramel pudding that you can make: a stiffer, custard-y type that you invert onto a plate, and a softer type that you can eat straight out of a bowl. Caramel pudding recipe; a delicious traditional dessert with creamy caramel over silky custard. You can have Caramel pudding using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel pudding
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- You need of Condensed milk half cup.
- Prepare of Yogurt half cup.
- You need of Custard powder vanilla 3tspn.
Caramel custard is my favorite pudding. Caramel Pudding recipe brings pretty sweet delights to you. Caramel pudding is a light sweet pudding to enjoy at evening or after the meals. Its ingredients are healthy; milk, caramel and eggs, all rich and pure, which make it a tastier and healthier recipe to enjoy.
Caramel pudding instructions
- Ek pan m sugar ko slow flame par melt krlen colour change ho kar golden ho jaye to is ko pudding pan bowl m nikl kar 5 mint freezer m rakh kar set krlen caramel ready hai.
- Ab ek bowl m milk condensed milk or yogurt or custard powder mix krlen or ab y mixture caramel bowl m dal dein.
- Ek big pan m half liter pani boil krlen us m stand rakh kar caramel pidding pan rakh dein.
- Pan ko cover krden 15 mint low steam m y ready ho jayegi is ko nikl kar 10 mint freezer m rakhen ab is ko bowl s nikl kar dish m serve karen.
- Ready hai caramel pudding yummy or juicy.
Very quick and easy to make. I am trying to reproduce California Pizza Kitchen's Salted Caramel Pudding for my daughter. Needed a pudding recipe and here it was. I added a pinch of salt to add to taste. Can't wait for the total results.