Ghost chilli mutton chop curry. Now add chilli powder,coriander powder,garam masala powder,nutmeg powder & tomatoes cook it for sometime. Kadai Ghost is awesome rich Mutton Main course. This Chettinad Mutton Chops Kozhumbhu is one of my signature dish.
Please note – this kozhumbhu is a spicy curry. Please adjust the spice levels according to your spice preference. This delicious starter can be cooked very quickly as an overnight marinade does a lot of the work for you. You can cook Ghost chilli mutton chop curry using 31 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ghost chilli mutton chop curry
- You need 500 gm of mutton chops.
- You need 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 &1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 500 ml of water.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s of Ingredients for marination(grind all the masalas into a small paste).
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 & 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- It’s as needed of onion paste.
- You need as needed of spice mix powder.
- You need of Ingredients for onion paste.
- Prepare 1 of ghost chilli( bhoot jholokia)soak in water for 20 minutes.
- Prepare 200 gm of onion, finely sliced and deep fried to golden brown.
- It’s 2 & 1/2 tsp of yogurt.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 & 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 & 1/2 tsp of raw papaya paste.
- You need 1 small of green chilli.
- It’s of Ingredients for spice mix powder ( dry roasted and grinded to a fine powder).
- You need 2 of black cardamom.
- It’s 4 of green cardamom.
- It’s 2" of cinnamon.
- You need 4 of cloves.
- You need 3 petals of star anise.
- You need 1/2 tsp of aniseed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
He makes the most amazing mutton curries, especially chops. Most times they are experiments which he somehow forgets to note down during the first This particular curry has been tried several times over and each time it tastes better than the previous attempt. It is simply a beautiful curry that goes. Overhead view of Goat curry, Mutton curry, Nihari, Rogan Josh in.
Ghost chilli mutton chop curry instructions
- Marinate the mutton chops in the marinademix for 5-6 hours or overnight preferably..
- In a heavy bottomed non stick panheat oil.Add tomato paste and kashmiri red chilli powder. Saute on low heat for a minute..
- Add the chops along with the marinade;saute till the oil starts to separate..
- Add water and salt..
- Cover with a tight fitted lid and let cook on simmer till the oil floats on top and the chops are cooked through and tender..
- Add garam masala powder and stir through..
- Serve hot with rice..
This easy Indian mutton curry will soon become your favourite bowl of comfort food. This easy, homemade Indian Mutton Curry will become your go to recipe every time you want to cook with lamb. Tender, succulent pieces of meat are cooked in a spicy gravy that makes it the perfect bowl of comfort. Mutton Chops Curry Recipe-A very delicious curry recipe made with the lamb chops in coconut sauce and freshly ground spices. A very unique and tasty mutton chops recipe unlike any other on the web.