Apple caramel pudding. Enjoy three tasty layers in this luscious Caramel Apple Pudding Dessert. From the crushed cookie crust to the sweetened cream cheese, pudding and caramel-topped apples. Sweet layers of caramel vanilla pudding, fried apples, crunchy ginger cookies, and graham crackers create a symphony of fall-forward flavors.
The whole family will be asking you for more! – by Amy Sinclair. Inspired by Jell-O® shots, these caramel apple pudding shots pack a wallop and are not for the kids! Reviews for: Photos of Caramel Apple Martini Pudding Shots. You can cook Apple caramel pudding using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple caramel pudding
- You need 1 of . Milk – 1 cup.
- It’s 2 of . Bread – 3 sliced (remove the edges).
- You need 3 of . Egg – 2.
- It’s 4 of . Sugar – 1/4 cup.
- You need 5 of . Vanilla essence – 1/4 tspn.
- You need 6 of . Apple – 1 chopped.
- Prepare 7 of . Butterscotch essence – 1 tspn (optional).
- Prepare 8 of . Clarified butter / ghee (to grease the mold).
- It’s 9 of . Sugar – 1/2 cup (for making caramel).
How to Make Apple Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce. This bread pudding is incredible all on its own, but add the creamy caramel sauce and you have PERFECTION. This gooey, delicious caramel apple pudding may just be exactly the excuse you need to go apple picking this fall! You combined apple pie and bread pudding?!
Apple caramel pudding step by step
- Boil milk in a saucepan. After boiling, switch off the flame. Then add bread slices into it and soak it. Keep it aside..
- Beat egg and sugar, till it become fluffy. Add vanilla essence and beat well. Keep it aside..
- Take the bread – milk mixture, add chopped apple and egg mixture into it. Mix well and add butterscotch essence (optional) into it. Mix it..
- Grease a pan with clarified butter/ ghee and keep it ready..
- For making caramel, heat a non stick pan over medium flame, add sugar and cook till golden colour..
- Pour this to the greased pan and spread all over..
- Pour the milk- egg mixture to this and cover it with aluminium foil..
- Steam it in a steamer, with enough water in it, for about 20 – 25 minutes or till done..
- Check it by inserting tooth pick at the centre of the pudding, if it comes out clean, it is perfectly done..
- Remove it from steamer and leave it to cool. Decorate it with your choice (you can refrigerate). Serve cooled !.
Perfect for dessert, or even breakfast! A great alternative to apple pie. Caramel Apple Pudding Cups are a sweet treat layered with flavored pudding, chunks of apple, rich caramel topping and chopped nuts to give you a dessert your family can enjoy with a spoon. Pudding cake is like having two desserts in one! Serve warm, and top with a scoop of cinnamon ice-cream if you like.